I currently own a BB Tour 9630, and it is certainly the worst phone I have ever owned in my life. I am dying to get Windows Phone, but the lack of global roaming devices on Sprint is keeping me on BB for now.

Sadly, it doesn't look like Sprint cares much about global roaming, and HTC certainly doesn't. I am thinking I may have to wait until next year for a Nokia device, which would be best anyways. My only question now is, do I buy a Bold in cash from eBay to tide me over. I can't take another day of this Tour. I am on my 5th Tour also, first 4 were DOA. Seems like RIM stopped caring about quality with the Tour sadly.
    03-28-11 10:43 AM
    I currently own a BB Tour 9630, and it is certainly the worst phone I have ever owned in my life. I am dying to get Windows Phone, but the lack of global roaming devices on Sprint is keeping me on BB for now.

Sadly, it doesn't look like Sprint cares much about global roaming, and HTC certainly doesn't. I am thinking I may have to wait until next year for a Nokia device, which would be best anyways. My only question now is, do I buy a Bold in cash from eBay to tide me over. I can't take another day of this Tour. I am on my 5th Tour also, first 4 were DOA. Seems like RIM stopped caring about quality with the Tour sadly.
    they supposed to allow to the option of a new device with 3 replacements through warranty.
    03-29-11 01:13 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD