anyone know if the hd7 is any good or not, i was thinking from switching from the bold 9000 to the hd7 because they have the vtine day special for free, and anyone know if windows 7 mobile is any good or not ? and how is it for data usage because i was thinking about getting the 200 mb data plan but it sounds like that those devices use up a lot of data really fast
    02-14-11 11:52 AM
    or what about the defy the waterproof one is it any good ?
    02-14-11 11:53 AM
    This really isn't the proper section to ask these questions. this section is for BlackBerry discussions. There are other sections of the forum dedicated to the other smartphone platforms.
    andyahs likes this.
    02-14-11 11:59 AM
    02-14-11 12:51 PM
    Moved to WinPhone section
    02-14-11 01:05 PM
    I have had my HD7 for about 3 weeks now and I really like it. Admittedly there are things I miss about my 9700, mostly this has to do with my inexperience with a virtual keyboard but as a whole the phone is very nice.

I have found that BB has the best calenders, quick note pads and password safe out there but the WP7 is a close second.

The internet experience is hands down better than BB. I had to run 4 separate browsers to get all the web sites I liked to run the and sometimes that was still a hassle. The larger screen, easy zooming and moving around is a thousand times better.

Overall the learning curve will probably be the same as with switching to a BB so give it a little time.
    02-19-11 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD