I guess these banks only want two cell phone players.
    Bank of America to Drop Windows Phone Support, Too (Phone Scoop)
    01-28-15 06:47 PM
    Yes the two top players, it's good Business.
    01-28-15 06:56 PM
    ^^^ yup. Can't even blame them at this point unfortunately

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 07:01 PM
    Windows and BlackBerry phone users will be able to access their accounts through their mobile app. If you use a book mark what's the difference? Apart from using up your phones memory for the app users.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 07:02 PM
    Windows and BlackBerry phone users will be able to access their accounts through their mobile app. If you use a book mark what's the difference? Apart from using up your phones memory for the app users.

Posted via CB10
    There are things apps can do that a website cannot. Not a deal breaker for me but it is for some.

Posted from my awesome Classic.
    01-28-15 07:13 PM
    N4BB and Into Android also discontinued their apps for all platforms. I deleted my N4BB app added a bookmark as it works better than the app ever did.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 07:14 PM
    N4BB and Into Android also discontinued their apps for all platforms. I deleted my N4BB app added a bookmark and it works better than the app ever did.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 07:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    check deposit
    01-28-15 07:41 PM
    Have direct deposit

Z 30
    01-28-15 09:16 PM
    You are going to see more and more non Apple/Android apps shutting down.

There's just no money in making apps for Windows or Blackberry.

Posted via my Z30 on the Telus network
    01-28-15 09:20 PM
    Probably true. So we all will have to buy android and/or iPhone?

Z 30
    01-28-15 09:40 PM

Z 30
    Or download Android and/or iPhone apps

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 09:42 PM
    For me I don't need to. I got everything I need. However I can see someone busier than me needing those apps

Z 30
    01-28-15 09:46 PM

Z 30
    Or use the web more. Many of the apps on my nexus 6 are worse than the mobile sites to be honest.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    01-28-15 09:46 PM
    Before it is over Windows phone will run Android apps same as blackberry 10 does. Unavoidable.

neoberry99 likes this.
    01-28-15 09:48 PM
    I plenty do use the browser . Compare to some people that only wants apps . Even use the browser instead of my banking app cause I don't like how it looks. RBC

Z 30
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    01-28-15 09:49 PM
    Before it is over Windows phone will run Android apps same as blackberry 10 does. Unavoidable.

Well then they should team up to bring down the 2 competition

Z 30
    01-28-15 09:51 PM
    I plenty do use the browser . Compare to some people that only wants apps . Even use the browser instead of my banking app cause I don't like how it looks. RBC

Z 30
    Banking app's functionalities are limited and its slow. Full browser is best choice and it is even better on Passport due to wide screen.

Presented to you by real phone - Passport
    01-28-15 10:08 PM

Hope not. That might tip the scales negatively with regards to Google's largesse.
    01-28-15 10:12 PM
    Are you insinuating you will make money with an Apple/Android app? I would wager more lose money than make it.

You are going to see more and more non Apple/Android apps shutting down.

There's just no money in making apps for Windows or Blackberry.

Posted via my Z30 on the Telus network

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    01-29-15 12:24 AM
    Guess selling 10 Million phones in a quarter isn't enough to support the company. Lol jk

I switched bank when the only BoA in my place closed down in Safeway.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 12:28 AM
    Possibly. Win10 might be a game changer. Especially if MS starts to close the doors on any app being installed, a la Apple. If you can make an app for the PC, Xbox and the Win phone I think that market is as big as the phone market and could be more lucrative.

01-29-15 12:28 AM
    Possibly. Win10 might be a game changer. Especially if MS starts to close the doors on any app being installed, a la Apple. If you can make an app for the PC, Xbox and the Win phone I think that market is as big as the phone market and could be more lucrative.

My understanding of Windows 10 is Microsoft is hoping the incredibly large base of Windows PC applications will be to some degree reborn for mobile, or at least new apps will be written for Windows as well as iOS/Android because of the larger amount of hardware they can run on. The problem with this is the companies that are making the game changing apps for phones never had a Windows PC desktop application to start with. And they don't see a need for Windows. Talking consumer here.

I don't doubt Microsoft will be better off than they are now. But to think they or BlackBerry ever have a chance of catching up to iOS or Android at that point, is not realistic to me. Things have moved on.

At this point ever better emulation of Android seems to be the answer. My opinion.
    01-29-15 02:21 AM
    Have direct deposit

Z 30
    My work doesn't do direct deposit. I have to use the extremely slow Android BofA app. Better than traveling 20 minutes each way to the bank.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    01-29-15 02:48 AM
    Have direct deposit

Z 30
    Many of us who are business owners also get checks from customers. Mobile deposit saves me and my team time and money, but not having it isn't a deal breaker, though I'm sure we'll see it available through mobile sites in time.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 05:36 AM
43 12