Will it be available at wind?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 04:22 PM
    Carrier support is not known for sure at this time but most likely Wind will carry this
    02-27-17 04:34 PM
    If WIND/Freedom does carry it, according to released specs it doesn't have Band 66 so it won't work on their LTE network.
    02-28-17 07:38 AM
    It'll work on their HSPA/3G/4G/H+ network for sure. If it's not available in the carrier store, put the cash/funds aside and fork it out when the time is right, then grab it direct from BlackBerry.

Typed using my BlackBerry Passport running the latest QNX software release 10.3.3 on Freedom Mobile DC-HSPA+
    03-16-17 07:57 PM
    They are not going with the KeyOne IMO, others have jumped on it already why not Freedom? Not a moneymaker. Shame I have a decent tab as well.

Love my PPSE - trade it for KeyOne?
    03-18-17 10:02 AM
    Just checked at my local Freedom corp. store and they said that they are definitely NOT going to be carrying the KEYone. Apparently poor sales of the Leap and DTEK50 slammed the door shut on any future BB sales but I would imagine not having LTE Band 66 didn't help much either.

BB Mobile Canada will be carrying the phone unlocked through their on-line store at launch https://www.blackberrymobile.com/ca/ , Shop BlackBerry will NOT be carrying it.
    05-05-17 05:52 PM
    Shaw just picked up some LTE spectrum that will work with the KeyOne. You'll probably have to buy it unlocked, but it's good news for all of us BlackBerry fans on Freedom.

Couple this news with the 35% off Family and Friends code and I'm paying $34 for 8GB LTE (will be rolled out in late 2017 and on) with 1 GB roaming, 40 hours roaming and unlimited roaming texts all across North America.

No one comes close to this deal and now that I can hope that my BlackBerry will get LTE, it's great news all around.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 05:17 PM
    Shaw just picked up some LTE spectrum that will work with the KeyOne. You'll probably have to buy it unlocked, but it's good news for all of us BlackBerry fans on Freedom.

Couple this news with the 35% off Family and Friends code and I'm paying $34 for 8GB LTE (will be rolled out in late 2017 and on) with 1 GB roaming, 40 hours roaming and unlimited roaming texts all across North America.

No one comes close to this deal and now that I can hope that my BlackBerry will get LTE, it's great news all around.

Posted via CB10
    Um, shaw might be using that for their western services to enhance freedom mobile over there. It still requires band 66.
    06-13-17 08:12 PM
    Um, shaw might be using that for their western services to enhance freedom mobile over there. It still requires band 66.
    Shaw picked up 5*5 700Mhz spectrum licences in BC, Alberta and Ontario and 10*10 2500Mhz specifically in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto. Any BlackBerry with Bands 7 and/or 13 will be LTE compatible on Freedom. Just checked as far back as the Leap and all newer BlackBerrys have these bands.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-17 08:09 AM
    Just checked at my local Freedom corp. store and they said that they are definitely NOT going to be carrying the KEYone. Apparently poor sales of the Leap and DTEK50 slammed the door shut on any future BB sales but I would imagine not having LTE Band 66 didn't help much either.

BB Mobile Canada will be carrying the phone unlocked through their on-line store at launch https://www.blackberrymobile.com/ca/ , Shop BlackBerry will NOT be carrying it.
    That site will direct you to a carrier to buy the device?
    06-21-17 03:11 AM
    That site will direct you to a carrier to buy the device?
    Apparently so but I was originally told but TCL/BlackBerry Mobile that it would be available from them directly as well as the carriers. I wonder if they have an Amazon store they're selling it from?

Posted via CB10
    06-21-17 10:59 AM
    I also just heard that there is a chance Freedom will carry the KEYone after all due to their pick up of compatible LTE bands. We'll see. Chances are it will be over priced from them anyway.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-17 11:02 AM