How is it? Where were you/how was the coverage/how were the speeds?
    05-28-14 03:58 PM
    I can't say I have but my wife and sister-in-law both have. They didn't mention anything about speeds but they were both happy with the coverage (WIND roams on both AT&T and T-Mobile depending on who's got the strongest signal). They were both in New York and Boston recently and my wife was in Seattle on business before that.

I don't want to steer you away from CrackBerry but there's a lengthy thread about this subject over at Howard Forum. I haven't read the thread but there are a couple of "disturbers" over there and if they've posted, which I'm sure they have, take what they say with a pinch of salt:

Wind Actual experiences of US Roaming addon
    05-28-14 07:07 PM
    I use it as it is part of my plan. Detroit, Flint Mi, Northern Indiana, Chicago Il, Milwaukee Wi work great. T-Mobile works great for voice/data if you are in a bigger city and they also use hotspots at different malls and fast food joints. T-Mobile works everywhere that I have traveled in the States for voice.
    If you want consistent coverage, manually switch over to At&t once you get in the states. It may take a few tries to connect but once connected the signal is strong and you have 3g/4g speeds with data and voice works great as well.

(I know the first post is 6 months old but thought this may assist others as there is not a lot of posts on US coverage and Wind.)
    11-16-14 05:33 PM