How'd it go? Updated my Q5 a couple days ago and it's running smooth as butter! Can't wait to get some additional storage for the anemic 4GB onboard.

10.3 embarrasses iOS, frankly.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 10:26 AM
    Staying on topic I can report that the update appears to have went off without a hitch. No lost data that I know of. Definite improvement in reception for calls and texts away from the WIND network and slight improvements while in the coverage area. (I no longer have to press my face against my front window to make a call but still have to be within 5 feet of it)
    Also, just today received my first ever data limit warning from them, which must be a sign of better data transfer rates. Why they are allowed to use the term "Unlimited" in their ads is another thread entirely.
    04-09-15 05:15 PM
    My Classic, bought from Wind in Jan had an update from Wind a few weeks ago to 10.3.1.1450. I have been trying to update my Q50, also originally from Wind, nothing sofar. I called them last week, and they were not very helpful, and told me any Blackberry updates would only come through Link, which from what I read on this forum does not appear to be correct.
    04-11-15 12:00 AM
    Z10 from Wind in Toronto and no luck for me yet about 10.3.1 OS. Now running leaked OS 10.3.1.2582

Posted via BlackBerry Z10, OS 10.3.1
    04-11-15 12:24 AM
    I loaded up the leak that was the most stable via xsasha's tool, and I made damn sure it was a "production", not "beta" or "production beta". This way, things went smoothly, and they did.

Wind's data is unlimited, the speed is not (and they make it clear in the later plans due to allot of complaints due to people not reading them correctly or bothering to read the fair usage policy, as I did when I joined), you are coming close to 5GB (or whichever it is your plan states as full speed allotment), you'll be slowed down soon, but no overages.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 12:04 PM
30 12