Greetings CrackBerry members and guests!

James here, I'm the Community Manager here at CB and Mobile Nations. I want to take a few moments to explain the Volunteer Hub forum.

First off, the hub is a place to learn about ALL of our wonderful volunteers here on CB. See the helpful threads in this forum to learn about our Moderators, Ambassadors, Trusted Members and more. Learn what they do, and best of all, I'll show you how you can apply to these teams if you feel you're up to the challenge!

Second, I encourage you to use this forum to reach out direct to ME or any of our volunteers. We want to connect with you to answer any questions or concerns you have as fast as possible. I'm always available for you, so you can spot me here, or send me an email direct at [email protected].

Third, I've placed many helpful threads in this forum from our community rules, to common FAQ's, and as we go more of these threads will be answered.

Bottom line is I want to be 100% transparent with our community to ensure all members understand how our forums work and how our volunteers operate. Forums can be a daunting undertaking for many people, and I want to eliminate as many barriers as possible to welcome in new members as often as we can! Our forum communities are fantastic places to be!

I'll leave it there for now, but I hope you find this forum super helpful, and I look forward to seeing you around the forums for a long time to come!

Thank you for being a part of our community here at CrackBerry!
    03-17-17 10:34 AM