What are Trusted Members?-552.png

If you're a regular visitor to Mobile Nations, and want to take things to start getting involved, becoming a Trusted Member is the first logical step!

Trusted Members are exceptional members that have proven themselves to be a great addition to our community. Our volunteer teams will often look at the Trusted Member group to find and seek out new team members when help is needed - for that reason becoming a Trusted Member is often the best and easiest way to get involved in our communities as a volunteer.

Trusted Member Expectations:

• Maintain a stellar, squeaky clean profile in the forums
    • Participate in our forums on a daily basis and maintain a highly active account
    • Build reputation as someone members can rely on for help and friendly conversation

Benefits of becoming a Trusted Member:

• Inside access to behind the scenes details from Mobile Nations
    • Ability to participate in Trusted Member only projects
    • Trusted Member badge in the forums
    • Mobile Nations/Trusted Member swag and other perks
    • Weekly updates from the Community Manager (that's me!)
    • Regular warm/fuzzy feelings knowing you're doing good for a great community

If you're interested in becoming a Trusted Member please see our volunteer application thread to learn how you can apply!
    anon(3732391) and freeyo like this.
    03-17-17 10:44 AM
    Glad to see positive changes being implemented.
    03-17-17 02:12 PM
    Nice to see this being kicked into gear James! Overdue!
    Last edited by Carjackd; 03-18-17 at 12:33 AM.
    03-17-17 02:27 PM
    Glad to see this in all mobile nations.
    03-17-17 02:33 PM
    I think this is an excellent idea and glad to see this being implemented.
    03-17-17 06:08 PM
    Awesome idea!

Posted via CB10
    lischultz likes this.
    03-18-17 12:00 AM
    Glad to see I may get a partner for my mug
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-18-17 12:03 AM
    Given that the community keeps expanding (Mobile Nations is huge), this is a great idea and a necessity too: just like a country needs a burocracy, we need organisations even at lower levels. I want a mug, though.
    03-18-17 02:45 AM
    Looking forward to see just how far this can go!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 03:18 PM
    Thanks, James, for inviting me to be a part of this program. I believe that this program will be a real asset for the site and help give a positive experience to people who come for the first time or infrequently.
    03-18-17 03:46 PM
    Great idea, James! The forums a great place with some awesome people. This will only make it better.
    03-18-17 04:08 PM
    I was pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation to become a trusted member a couple of weeks or so ago, and thank whomever put me forward.

I consider the volunteer hub, and all the new initiatives as an attempt at cultural change, (well, for crackberry at least), and highly commend the originator/s of the idea and the implementer/s.
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    03-18-17 04:29 PM
    I was pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation to become a trusted member a couple of weeks or so ago, and thank whomever put me forward.

I consider the volunteer hub, and all the new initiatives as an attempt at cultural change, (well, for crackberry at least), and highly commend the originator/s of the idea and the implementer/s.
    Welcome to the team!
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    03-19-17 08:04 PM
    Fantastic to see this! CB pure evolution.
    03-20-17 02:31 AM
    Fantastic to see this! CB pure evolution.
    I'm here for the warm fuzzies !
    03-21-17 08:00 AM
    This is a great idea. Welcome also, to all those who are invited to participate in this positive evolution of the CrackBerry Community! It all goes to make us better.
    mrfreeze, Rico4you and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-21-17 09:44 AM
    I'm here for the warm fuzzies !
    Same here. I don't need the possibility of receiving any swag as my motivation to participate in the forums. Usually it's the other way around. I continually have to resist the urge to respond to the idiotic and excessively redundant posts and just move along, keeping my quiet.
    03-21-17 11:47 AM
    If any Trusted Members want an invite to the Trusted Member BBM group (totally optional and mostly for fun) feel free to PM me.
    03-21-17 12:45 PM
    Wasn't sure exactly what a trusted member was when I was invited, but said yes anyway.
    Still not completely sure, but has given me a better idea.

It's great to see some serious effort being put into these forums, keep up the good work and thank you.
    BigBadWulf and jakie55 like this.
    03-22-17 05:25 PM
    Wasn't sure exactly what a trusted member was when I was invited, but said yes anyway.
    Still not completely sure, but has given me a better idea.

It's great to see some serious effort being put into these forums, keep up the good work and thank you.
    Perhaps a trusted member is about having peer acknowledgement for our (individual) efforts to assist others on crackberry.

And, this acknowledgement comes with the caveat of continuing to do the 'right thing' within the community ....

However, the acknowledgement is 'silent' in the sense that only those who are already trusted members, or members of the other classifications know that we exist, lol. (Which isn't an issue for me)
    03-22-17 05:47 PM
    is about having peer acknowledgement
    'silent' in the sense that only those who are already trusted members,
    I'm good with that, although we are supposed to eventually get 'badges'. If we do, I might feel some self imposed pressure to tone down the 'smart a**' --- or not. I try and go easy on the newbies, and the rest of ya'll have figured out it comes naturally.
    03-22-17 08:44 PM
    Squeaky clean? Oh well, I guess after 8 years here I am sure I am not squeaky clean but I can pass for sqeaky now

Blackberry Passport and Blue Classic
    BigBadWulf and SlcCorrado like this.
    03-22-17 08:54 PM
    Squeaky clean? Oh well, I guess after 8 years here I am sure I am not squeaky clean but I can pass for sqeaky now

Blackberry Passport and Blue Classic
    Lol, I can relate to that! 😁. (7 years)
    03-22-17 08:58 PM
    Would it surprise you to know that I got 2 infraction in my day? They were not called infractions then they were called Moderator warnings and profile notation. Adam Zeis (remember him) warned me that my signature was too long and Crucial_Xtreme (remember him) warned me for filter evasion. I self filtered and typed +*=# or something. . The point is anyone can change and become a quality volunteer! Look at me now!
    Carjackd and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    03-22-17 09:46 PM
    Would it surprise you to know that I got 2 infraction in my day? They were not called infractions then they were called Moderator warnings and profile notation. Adam Zeis (remember him) warned me that my signature was too long and Crucial_Xtreme (remember him) warned me for filter evasion. I self filtered and typed +*=# or something. . The point is anyone can change and become a quality volunteer! Look at me now!
    Thanks for the hope! It's good to know that you were forgiven for self-filtering... I know that's not an easy for some people to look past. :P

I don't think I'm squeaky clean enough. But I'm also OK with that. Sometimes I just can't hold back... Like when my dad used to call me a "smartass" and I'd tell him "Better to be a smartass than a dumbass!"

I'm just happy to be a part of this great community, at any status (provided I never get myself altogether 'banned'). I had tried to 'quit' sometime back because I thought I was spending too much of my free time here... but then I realized there are far worse ways to spend it!

It's great to see CB evolve and awesome to have Kevin back and now officially have James, too! It's good times again around here!

[EDIT: Sorry, I meant 'new' James from Berryflow... but we love old James, too! ]
    03-22-17 10:06 PM
203 123 ...