I assume your a DragonBall fan?
    Of course!
    04-09-17 11:40 AM
    Of course!
    Awesome bro! I'm a big fan as well! Have you been following Super at all?

Posted using a VeryBold BlackBerry Q10
    04-09-17 11:47 AM
    Awesome bro! I'm a big fan as well! Have you been following Super at all?

Indeed I have! I'm a little behind because school got in the way but I'm off to DBZ land shortly anyway
    04-09-17 11:53 AM
    Indeed I have! I'm a little behind because school got in the way but I'm off to DBZ land shortly anyway
    Very cool have a safe trip! I could talk on forever about dragon ball majin buu was my fav character. But ill keeps things BlackBerry related here cool to meet another dB fan here tho

goku_vegeta likes this.
    04-09-17 12:01 PM
    Hi all,

Starting off as a Trusted Member here and excited for the opportunity. I'm a BlackBerry and mobile device nut with 27 smartphones that I'm pretty certain all work under the right conditions.

I'd say I'm mostly experience with BBOS, BB10, iOS, and a little Android but only BlackBerry Android Devices. Hoping to help out where needed while also learning as much as possible. Looking forward to the KEYone. Hoping to keep the excitement level going as I believe the device is a huge step in the right Enterprise and consumer direction.

Besides mobile phone I'm just your typical mid 30's guy from Philly with a passionate for my Philly sports teams. I've got a French Bulldog and substantial library full of books. That's about it. I try to separate the personal stuff but ask away and I answer what I can. No I'm not James Bond, but I met him twice. We're 1-1, gonna need a rematch to settle the score.
    BigBadWulf and jafobabe like this.
    04-11-17 08:13 PM
    No I'm not James Bond, but I met him twice. We're 1-1, gonna need a rematch to settle the score.
    Bond is weak, you'll win

Posted with my  Classic
    04-12-17 10:35 AM
    Bond is weak, you'll win

Posted with my  Classic
    Just don't underestimate Gold Bond, the powder that is...
    jafobabe likes this.
    04-12-17 12:14 PM
    Hi all,

I've got a French Bulldog
    I miss that little guy... did you teach him to post yet?

Welcome to the Trusted Members Team! PM PK for info on the BBM Trusted Members Group
    04-13-17 02:33 AM
    I miss that little guy... did you teach him to post yet?

Welcome to the Trusted Members Team! PM PK for info on the BBM Trusted Members Group
    Hey there, he's now posting using dictation but it's been ruff...

I'll PM PK for the Trusted Member BBM Group when I have that KEYone in hand. Don't like BBM on the device I'm currently using.
    jafobabe and anon(3732391) like this.
    04-13-17 06:37 AM
    Taking dictation is hard work. Plenty of naps are needed LOL
    04-19-17 08:32 AM
    Hey Everyone!

I am Arda aka ardakca (name and surname nick not so creative I guess). I hail from Ankara, TURKEY. I am an Aerospace Engineer who loves anything that is related to tech and Sikorsky. I have used a lot of Bolds and Curves and got carried away when BlackBerry decided to get out of my country. But hey they are back so am I.
    I have been around here since 2015 but boy it was intense . I am married to a beautiful wife who thinks I am some kind of a sociopath lurking in forums all day but in the end love keeps us together (I hope).
    Nothing excites me more than gadgets and cars that did not hit the market yet and are in rumor stage. People may remember that from the Mercury threads.
    I am grateful to be here as a Trusted Member so thank you James for discovering the talent :P.
    Feel free to ask anything. Cheers!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-28-17 10:27 AM
    Greetings!
    I've been causing controversy and clouding the issues for about 8 years, now. I had been on BBTweaks.com where we created Hybrids
    until OS7 came along.
    I've been strictly Crackberry but I'm branching out and spending more time at Android Central and VR Heads. When I'm not throwing in a bit of sarcastic humor in the threads, I'm helping people with there device issues.
    I'm from Santa Cruz,CA.Opened the first 24 track recording studio in the Santa Cruz Mountains in 1971 on 10 acres in the redwoods.
    I'm a musician: Vocals, keyboards, guitars, saxophone, violin and flute. I also DJ'd on Classic Rock FM Radio in the San Francisco and Monterey Bay Area's in the 70's and early 80's. I also found time to bartend for Bill Graham Presents at the Shoreline Amphitheatre (Mt. View)and the Hollywood Palace and the Wiltern Theatre in L.A. Besides owning a studio, I partnered in two successful restaurants in Santa Cruz(Got a Culinary Arts Degree from California Culinary in San Francisco) I'm a graduate of Rutgers Business College (Princeton) and attended seminars by The Dale Carnegie Group, Tony Robbins and Zigg Ziggler.
    I just turned 66 (May1st,17) and I consider myself retired although I Enjoyed my"work"so much that I actually played my entire life.
    I'm a bit vocal in the threads at times. I believe that anything said in anger with a negative attitude , can be said with a smile in a positive way.
    I'm presently writing a book entitled: FAULTY WIRING.. a comic tragedy. One Spacedmans observation of Earth's Higher intelligence.
    I'm not sure I'd be here if James knew who i was! (lol) But, I did mention they should have at least one handicapped person in the club.I suffer for "Rules Misinterpretation Disorder, and I let them know that I could upgrade it to a syndrome if necessary.
    And there you have it It's great working with you guys. Mobile Nations is a huge city made up of such versatile communities.
    The hours are great, the pay is good and I'm happy to be a part of it.
    I am JoJo (Lostboy) and I approve of this rant.
    anon(3641385) and BigBadWulf like this.
    05-13-17 03:44 AM
    Greetings and Hello everyone! My name is Ehsan Javahery and my username is xxjavaxx2001. I have just been promoted to a trusted member just recently. I have been a member of Crackberry since 2011 and my first BlackBerry was the Bold9000. Since then I have always rocked and promoted BlackBerry everywhere. My friends always ask me if I get paid by BlackBerry for promoting them haha. I am half Filipino and Half Iranian and currently im living here in Dubai, UAE.
    05-13-17 04:11 AM
    james made mistake to invite me as trusted member: I got one Mod PM me I am a troll and another (I think was Mr. Wulf) deduct 3 points due to my post... Without knowing how many total points I got left, I was very happy to trade in the title to get rid of the points (still not sure if he bail me out or not... feel like Monopolise sent to the Jail). I am a labrat, usually, useless unless has some big machine to help me to see, to feel, to sense... Without, I am very much handicaped. I trained as engineer. love cutting edge and bleeding edge stuff and got many scar on my "body", going through early 90s PC war, dormant Mil in mid 90s due to cold war ends, 2000 dot com and other boom and bust cycles. I am still using Mac motorola processor with dail up internet connection... (kid, you possibly don't know what that is...) Personally, I love photography, classical music, reading and tracking tech roadmap (see what is next big thing come along). you can see some of my photos in old channel of mine "peek meme". I am smack in the center of waterloo, so BB is home brew brand with much love. My 1st BB was pearl... didn't like sure typing at all. My love is 9860, love the phone fight I had with iphone user on audio... (looking back, a bit childish and silly... but BB audio was far superior.. I just have to show off). 9982 is my dream handset but can't afford...
    Look like we have a lot of service men on board CB. I feel safe here.. I am going to duck under the table, since I am just a phony here due to James' big mistake.
    05-13-17 07:47 AM
    I forgot to mention...
    This thread is very cool! It IS nice to get a more inside view of who we are.
    When do we get to sing Kumbaya???
    05-13-17 10:53 AM
    I forgot to mention...
    This thread is very cool! It IS nice to get a more inside view of who we are.
    When do we get to sing Kumbaya??? http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0024.gif
    There goes the neighbourhood.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    05-13-17 11:03 AM
    There goes the neighbourhood.
    That's what I said. We may have to redefine the word "Trusted!"
    05-13-17 02:11 PM
    Hi guys u can call me schumi BlackBerry user since 2014 hehe BlackBerry taught me to be lazy on reading reviews because eversince I got my first ever BlackBerry out of curiosity (Q10). I finally found the device ive been looking for. I stopped reading reviews about android devices on the process loool. I dont know why I was invited to be a trusted member but ill try to balance things out. thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-03-17 10:44 AM
    Well this place got pretty quiet, how's everyone doing in this neck of the woods? Let's get the forums busy again!

Posted with my good ol reliable classic
    08-23-17 08:54 AM
    Busy here but the forums are quiet. As a Z10 Champion, there's not much to, er, champion these days.
    09-13-17 04:10 PM
    Hey Chris here and been onboard since 2011. Not always posting but want to see if I can get more involved and helping people here.
    07-02-18 07:20 AM
46 12