And that is the BlackBerry KEYone Silver Edition. On the expensive side I think.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=rCrYIAHv
    Pistooli likes this.
    02-04-18 06:26 AM
    And that is the BlackBerry KEYone Silver Edition. On the expensive side I think.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=aQh73n1f
    So they carry 50% of the BlackBerry line.
    02-04-18 09:16 AM
    just on Vodafone site and during live chat, I was told keyone does WiFi calling this is an out and out lie!
    03-09-18 04:56 PM
    just on Vodafone site and during live chat, I was told keyone does WiFi calling this is an out and out lie!
    Actually the keyone is fully capable of doing Wi-Fi calling and is spected accordingly. It is up to the carriers to switch on Wi-Fi calling for the BlackBerry keyone but if they do not support blackberries they are not going to switch it on even though they are fully capable of doing so
    03-18-18 09:34 AM
    Yeah I know it does, I have used it on EE and 3.
    What I was complaining about is that I was told it would work on Vodafone, NOT if the keyone had wifi calling.

The agent for Vodafone told me outright that the keyone would be able to make calls and texts through wifi calling. Which is out and out WRONG! So I have a phone which doesn't work in certain areas of Scotland as there is no Vodafone signal
    03-18-18 09:58 AM
    Yeah I know it does, I have used it on EE and 3.
    What I was complaining about is that I was told it would work on Vodafone, NOT if the keyone had wifi calling.

The agent for Vodafone told me outright that the keyone would be able to make calls and texts through wifi calling. Which is out and out WRONG! So I have a phone which doesn't work in certain areas of Scotland as there is no Vodafone signal
    As you are on Vodafone uk can I ask are you receiving the monthly updates on the K1. I'm also using Vodafone with the dtek50 and have not received any monthly updates from November 2017. I may change to o2 when my contract ends hopefully in time for a new pkb. Thanks

Posted via my awesome passport
    04-01-18 04:00 AM
    Yeah I have received updates. My latest was March. Sometimes they are really late tho
    04-01-18 04:32 AM
    Yeah I have received updates. My latest was March. Sometimes they are really late tho
    Thankyou very much for the reply. This will narrow down my choice of whether to stay on my current network or change.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    04-01-18 09:09 AM