I have a Vodafone business plan on which I run my z10. No BES, just plain business data monthly plan. I haven't received the latest os update yet, as a matter of fact, I didn't receive it last time either. Back in October/November when it was released, I used a different sim card to get the update. A couple of weeks ago, i once again used a different sim to get the update but since the release by vodafone on friday, I haven't been prompted for the update. When I manually search for it on the z10, it says my device is up to date. Using link on a windows computer, it also says no software update available. What I'm wondering is, does vodafone realease softwares differently for personal plans as compared to business plans? I'm trying to figure out why I'm not getting the update and the only difference between me and the vodafone posters are that I think I have a business plan while they must have personal and to a lesser degree, my z10 is also unlocked.
    02-16-14 06:18 AM
    A couple of weeks ago, i once again used a different sim to get the update but since the release by vodafone on friday, I haven't been prompted for the update.
    You may already have the latest version from your efforts a few weeks ago.
    02-16-14 01:38 PM
    You may already have the latest version from your efforts a few weeks ago.
    No, can't be. My OS version is lower than the one that Vodafone released on Friday.
    02-17-14 10:45 AM