Beginning last night, I am unable to send text messages from my Z30. I'm on a Vodafone contract and can't find any helpful advice online. It does seem to be a BlackBerry thing, though, as all the searches brought up BlackBerry issues and not any other device.

Anyone got a clue about how to fix this? I can receive texts, calls, etc., and all my data it working perfectly...just can't send texts. Strange.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 05:22 PM
    Presumably you've tried restarting your phone to no avail?

Go to the hub, "more" overflow menu, settings, text messages, advanced.
    Use the Internet to verify that you have the correct service centre number and that all other settings are correct for your provider.
    01-06-15 05:55 PM
    Beginning last night, I am unable to send text messages from my Z30. I'm on a Vodafone contract and can't find any helpful advice online. It does seem to be a BlackBerry thing, though, as all the searches brought up BlackBerry issues and not any other device.

Anyone got a clue about how to fix this? I can receive texts, calls, etc., and all my data it working perfectly...just can't send texts. Strange.

Posted via CB10
    What did tech support say when you called them? Network out order usually indicates network errors or a network outage. Or the device has a bad smsc programmed. Any of those issues can be handled by your carrier tech a lot easier than we can.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android. Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-06-15 06:20 PM
    Yeah, I'm going to give Vodafone a shout. As an Internet search brought up BlackBerry devices only, it seems to mainly be a BlackBerry thing, so I thought perhaps others had had the same problem.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 01:22 AM
    I've had this numerous times where it's effected both calls and sms and a reboot has always fixed it.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 08:39 PM