07-26-15 06:54 AM
326 ... 23456 ...
tools
    I'm having trouble with MMS on maxis on my Storm. I've got the service books, but they're in wap instead of 3G or something like that. Anyone know any solutions?
    Do a battery pull then resend the Service Books. It should be okay.
    12-30-08 01:12 AM
    same here had experience with celcom's CSR, very poor
    Yes, if you compared with maxis.
    12-30-08 01:19 AM
    BOLD also sometimes got problem, now u use storm which is not official yet, i doubt u'll get any support from them, well maybe u can copy the setting from the BOLD/Curve
    Well, no device is ever perfect but I must say that there is always room for improvement.
    12-30-08 01:21 AM
    wah!!! all of you really sophisticated... most I noticed use Bold, and now we have another one use Storm... We should have some small gathering for all BB user...that will be fun...
    12-30-08 02:50 AM
    wah!!! all of you really sophisticated... most I noticed use Bold, and now we have another one use Storm... We should have some small gathering for all BB user...that will be fun...
    Haha not sophisticated just a little too much addicted
    12-30-08 04:08 AM
    Do a battery pull then resend the Service Books. It should be okay.
    already did that. doesn't work. I guess it's cause they don't support the storm yet, so no available setting.
    12-30-08 10:44 PM
    BB is awesome Actually I wouldn't have much use for the MMS anyways, but just in case I want to use it, I would like it to be available, if you know what I mean
    12-30-08 10:59 PM
    I'm in Kch and the reception is crap for 3G with Maxis, so I'm just using EDGE and GPRS on the 2G network. Sigh.
    12-30-08 11:15 PM
    I'm in Kch and the reception is crap for 3G with Maxis, so I'm just using EDGE and GPRS on the 2G network. Sigh.
    That extends to next door neighbor in KK as well. Crappy 3G network!
    12-31-08 01:15 AM
    anybody knows "any", anything at all, that contributes to hidden charges or silent charging.
    a friend of mine got a 200 bill just because his diamond HTC updates weather every now and then.

tq
    01-05-09 04:35 AM
    Samharon,

I don't really understand what you meant so 200 I assume as RM200.00. Actually this is normal, as you know each telco (maxis/ celcom/ digi) have their own package which can bundle with data plan. For example..my average bill is RM200.00+ coz my package was RM80 (voice plan) + RM120.00 (BIS plan). For some non BB user their bundle can be RM80 (voice plan) + RM99 (data plan).

Unless you friend didn't take any bundle package he have been charged exclusively for data. I'm not sure which telco your friend using but Maxis is charging RM20/MB
    01-07-09 09:35 AM
    Hi just got my Bold and loving it. Good to meet you guys.
    01-09-09 06:06 AM
    I was just wondering. How does BIS work when youre roaming and what are the charges like? if im on an unlimited data plan would it still work?

thanking in advance.
    01-09-09 06:56 AM
    Just got my Bold and loving it. Everythings cool except for the GPS apps. Was using Garmin XT on my HTC which was really great but the GPS apps on the BB are really limited. Other than that ... it rocks. Celcom's 3G is pretty good I must say ... makes up for their poor support. Have used Maxis before but Celcom's coverage and service is a lot better. That's just my experience.
    01-13-09 11:28 AM
    Btw ... Celcom has updated the software release recently.
    9000jEastAsia_PBr4.6.0_rel331_PL4.0.0.172_A4.6.0.1 90_Vodafone_Celcom can be found on the Blackberry website.

Haven't upgraded yet and would like to ask if anyone has started to use this and would like to share their experience.

Thanks.
    01-13-09 11:35 AM
    Hi,

Now I'm seriously thinking of porting to another BB service provider...This happen very often for the last 2 weeks.

Lately I noticed my BB service will drop (BB Service outage) frequently especially at night around 8pm to 10pm. I need to do battery pull or on/off my network connection. Also I notice my wife (she's on celcom) BB browsing is much faster compare to mine. I called their customer service and they agreed there's something wrong with their data connection for certain areas. I'm staying in Kepong KL...any BB users have this issue?
    01-20-09 11:00 PM
    Anyone have any luck getting BIS on 9530 (Storm) to work with Celcom? Maxis works fine... I am guessing Celcom hasn't provisioned 9530 (I believe 9500 works fine) to use on their network.
    01-24-09 12:38 AM
    Now Storm can be use by both Telcos

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 12:26 AM
    Hey guys,

Im using the Bold/Celcom. Ive not been able to get a 3G signal since yesterday. It only appears for about 2 mins after a battery pull then disappears for the rest of the day.

Called up celcom and they said theyre currently upgrading their service but this applies to their BIS only. Things should be back to normal by Monday 2nd March.

Just wondering if theres something wrong with my phone/firmware or is it just celcom?

btw. im on .172
    02-28-09 03:19 AM
    Hi..
    I'm using Blackberry Curve 8900, and looking for the accecories (screen protector and skin pouch).
    My friend in jakarta said, there have screen protector that can provide someone beside u peek on ur blackberry.
    Is there any shop in low yat that sell these kind of stuff ? I've tried to search at many places, but couldn't find..

Please help me.
    03-14-09 08:12 AM
    just wondering how much is a BB Bold in Malaysia and what the monthly fees are? : )
    03-14-09 01:11 PM
    Hi..
    I'm using Blackberry Curve 8900, and looking for the accecories (screen protector and skin pouch).
    My friend in jakarta said, there have screen protector that can provide someone beside u peek on ur blackberry.
    Is there any shop in low yat that sell these kind of stuff ? I've tried to search at many places, but couldn't find..

Please help me.
    Ya..that type of screen protector is called the privacy film. Try to find in ebay,sure can get it.
    03-17-09 11:39 PM
    -removed as it is not relevant anymore-
    Last edited by firdouss; 03-20-09 at 08:28 PM.
    03-19-09 04:38 AM
    Celcom-Vodafone user here

Nice to meet you all!
    03-20-09 08:28 PM
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the cheapest way to get a Blackberry in Malaysia because I am persuading a few cousins and family who live over there to get one so that they can chat to me!

03-22-09 05:22 PM
326 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD