i need to find a guy frm Terengganu but working in Sarawak
    i lost his PIN so i dunno how to get it back
    i think that guy working with proton company
    and using maxis line

and one more, a female staying in Italy but born in Malaysia i think
    i lost her PIN to .... she use id LARA

pls pls .... add me .... back
    09-14-08 01:12 AM
    Are you still around? I'm also on Celcom-Vodafone...

where have u been?
    09-14-08 01:14 AM
    Maxis 3G Bold service is simply the worst i have ever experienced. only buy this unit from maxis if you intend to port over your number to celcom which i have heard has a more stable connection. my bold keeps disconnecting or wont connect to bb 3g service - klcc and golden triangle of all places! the network is not ready for this unit as i have had nothing less than perfect connections abroad.
    09-16-08 06:31 AM
    receive an email from maxis, asking me to collect the bold tmr
    09-19-08 12:50 PM
    Maxis 3G Bold service is simply the worst i have ever experienced. only buy this unit from maxis if you intend to port over your number to celcom which i have heard has a more stable connection. my bold keeps disconnecting or wont connect to bb 3g service - klcc and golden triangle of all places! the network is not ready for this unit as i have had nothing less than perfect connections abroad.
    never had prob with celcom
    ... quite happy with it
    small problem like networking upgrade or sumthing
    just small stuffs ...
    09-20-08 12:38 AM
    YEAAAHHHH!!!!! At last i received my Blackberry BOLD today at the Celcom Bluecube after waiting for 2-3 weeks since my 8707v was stolen.
    09-22-08 03:13 AM
    How much is the Bold from celcom?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 04:59 AM
    How much is the Bold from celcom?

I got for only RM1999 after prebooked on 2nd Sept. This offer is only for the current Celcom user.
    09-22-08 07:55 PM
    I got for only RM1999 after prebooked on 2nd Sept. This offer is only for the current Celcom user.
    Wow. That's good deal. Collected mine from maxis for 2199.

3G was not stable initially and the switching between 2g and 3g disconnects blackberry connection.

Had been on 2g with setting in network option and it is stable.

Battery life is no better than the 8310 that it replaced. Worse off if it is on 3g. Maybe new software may solve this.

09-27-08 12:38 PM
    luckly i holding on to my current BB
    09-30-08 10:37 AM
    Wow. That's good deal. Collected mine from maxis for 2199.

3G was not stable initially and the switching between 2g and 3g disconnects blackberry connection.

Had been on 2g with setting in network option and it is stable.

Battery life is no better than the 8310 that it replaced. Worse off if it is on 3g. Maybe new software may solve this.

I've upgraded my Bold to .150 and battery performance is better than the default OS (.126) when you first got your Bold from Maxis/Celcom. Give it a try
    09-30-08 03:40 PM
    i think Maxis is service is crap already for 1 week. even on my Pearl, i cant get email, had to remove the battery even now an then.... seriously thinking of signing up celcom and try it for a month since i got 2 BB
    09-30-08 11:49 PM
    For those switching from the 8310 to the Bold, how is the keyboard? I know everything else is fancier but how about the keyboard? I'm holding back for the time being to get a hands on test on the keyboard. If I don't like it, I'd wait for the Javelin. It's a Bold in the shape of a Curve... hmm.. I like that...
    10-01-08 12:07 AM
    For those switching from the 8310 to the Bold, how is the keyboard? I know everything else is fancier but how about the keyboard? I'm holding back for the time being to get a hands on test on the keyboard. If I don't like it, I'd wait for the Javelin. It's a Bold in the shape of a Curve... hmm.. I like that...
    I've used Pearl and Curve series and all I can say about Bold keypad is - easy, effective and less typing(thumbing)-error. You won't be sorry to have it
    10-01-08 01:22 AM
    i think Maxis is service is crap already for 1 week. even on my Pearl, i cant get email, had to remove the battery even now an then.... seriously thinking of signing up celcom and try it for a month since i got 2 BB
    Yes I noticed it as well since last week. Maxis BIS has been up and down up and down. So far Celcom BIS on 3G is doing fine since I got my Bold from Maxis last week.
    Last edited by safri; 10-01-08 at 01:30 AM.
    10-01-08 01:26 AM
    Will Celcom hold on to that price for existing subscriber after the promotion ends (yesterday if I'm not mistaken)? Hope it will
    10-01-08 01:28 AM
    Yes I noticed it as well since last week. Maxis BIS has been up and down up and down. So far Celcom BIS on 3G is doing fine since I got my Bold from Maxis last week.
    thanks safri, i guess now i am not alone........
    10-01-08 05:08 AM
    hey guys,

i'm confused about the bb plans of celcom and there doesn't seem to be clear info on the website.

how fast is the celcom's advance (rm 98) plan. is it hsdpa? or is it only gprs or edge?

can i get bb plan with a c executive 20 or c executive 50 voice plan or do i need a minimum of c executive 250?

so what i hope is to get a BIS (hsdpa/3g) and a c 20 or c 50 total of 118 / 148. is it possible?

any help is appreciated.
    10-01-08 09:26 PM
    hey guys,

i'm confused about the bb plans of celcom and there doesn't seem to be clear info on the website.

how fast is the celcom's advance (rm 98) plan. is it hsdpa? or is it only gprs or edge?

can i get bb plan with a c executive 20 or c executive 50 voice plan or do i need a minimum of c executive 250?

so what i hope is to get a BIS (hsdpa/3g) and a c 20 or c 50 total of 118 / 148. is it possible?

any help is appreciated.
    3G/EDGE/GPRS reception depends on your location. If you are in 3G area then you should be getting 3G. And yes, BIS Unlimited RM98 supports 3G.

You can bundle the 98 unlimited package package or the limited package RM 38 or RM58 with CE20/50/250 (for individual users). But if you opted for PowerTools it's RM38 (inclusive of voice, SMS, MMS) and choose if the unlimited BIS 98 or limited 38/58. More about Celcom PowerTools here.

Hope this helps
    10-01-08 10:19 PM
    thanks safri this really helps but could you clarify if BIS 98 supports only 3G (384 Kbps) or HSDPA (3.6 Mbps) also?

I won't be texting or making voice calls a lot but i'll use the data services (e-mail, internet, im etc.) quite a lot. So for personal use would the best bundle for me be BIS 98 and CE20?
    10-02-08 07:50 AM
    thanks safri this really helps but could you clarify if BIS 98 supports only 3G (384 Kbps) or HSDPA (3.6 Mbps) also?

I won't be texting or making voice calls a lot but i'll use the data services (e-mail, internet, im etc.) quite a lot. So for personal use would the best bundle for me be BIS 98 and CE20?
    You're most welcome dnm.
    BIS 98 supports 3G, GPRS and EDGE as well. BlackBerry Bold supports 3.5G. But I'm so sure if BIS98 goes up to HSDPA. You might try call their CS for more clarification.
    Last edited by safri; 10-02-08 at 09:38 AM. Reason: edit
    10-02-08 09:34 AM
    To all muslim frm malaysia n around the world, wish u all selamat hari raya, maaf zahir & batin or in other word - eid mubarak.

10-06-08 09:19 AM
    Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all BB users....

Since I just found this thread I have questions to BB user in Malaysia especially Celcom customer: -

I'm thinking of moving from 012 to 019 since I notice that 019 offer cheaper data rate compare to 012. But I have few questions regarding 019 BB BIS services: -

1. Currently I'm enjoying full HTML email from my BB does 019 BIS server have been upgraded to 2.5?
    2. I 'm kind of confuse BB from Celcom between BB personal and PowerTools (personal solution), what's the difference or is it the same just a marketing gimmick?
    3. How do you rate customer service for 019?
    4. Do I need to inform 012 to terminate my BIS? or I can just wipe my BB and activate it on 019 BIS?

Thanks
    10-07-08 12:59 AM
    Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all BB users....

Since I just found this thread I have questions to BB user in Malaysia especially Celcom customer: -

I'm thinking of moving from 012 to 019 since I notice that 019 offer cheaper data rate compare to 012. But I have few questions regarding 019 BB BIS services: -

1. Currently I'm enjoying full HTML email from my BB does 019 BIS server have been upgraded to 2.5?
    2. I 'm kind of confuse BB from Celcom between BB personal and PowerTools (personal solution), what's the difference or is it the same just a marketing gimmick?
    3. How do you rate customer service for 019?
    4. Do I need to inform 012 to terminate my BIS? or I can just wipe my BB and activate it on 019 BIS?

Thanks
    Hi there.
    1) Celcom BIS has HTML email same as in Maxis BIS. Yet I can't confirmed whether they had upgraded to 2.5
    2) Celcom BIS Personal is for non-corporate clients. So, to get BIS working on a personal account you need to sign up for a voice plan bundled with BIS Unlimited (98) or Limited (38 or 58). As for PowerTools, voice plan 38 + BIS unlimited or limited. Unfortunately, PowerTools goes with a minimum contract of two years.
    3)Maxis CS is way better I must say
    4)Before you terminate, make sure if you really want to port to Maxis. If yes, then terminate and port to Celcom and subscribe to any of its BIS.
    10-07-08 02:21 AM
326 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD