Zagat Survey

Zagat, the popular consumer feedback-based restaurant review guide, now reviews wireless carriers as well, and they've released rankings on the four national carriers. The company surveyed 2,319 wireless consumers and then created Zagat-style scores in a variety of categories. Here are some of the highlights.

AT&T is best at quality of phones and devices, available selection, and "mobile entertainment features."

T-Mobile and Sprint tie for best plans, while T-Mobile comes in first for accurate and clear billing.

Verizon ranks first in quality of voice service and data service. Zagat says 82% of its respondents ranked reliability as the most important factor in choosing a carrier, with coverage coming in right after that at 80%.

In the "Overall" category, which averages the categories Reliability, Coverage, Products, Value, and Customer Service, Verizon came out on top:
    Zagat Releases First Cellphone Carrier Survey Results - The Consumerist
    01-16-10 12:15 AM
    Great find and interesting read. Zagat is very well respected survey group. Never knew they did other things other than restaurants.
    01-16-10 07:57 AM
    It's funny that AT&T got best products because of one phone.
    01-16-10 09:38 AM
    It basically is a rehash of common knowledge.
    01-16-10 09:58 AM
    It basically is a rehash of common knowledge.
    Yes, but... in the "my carriers better than your carrier" battle this is another salvo across ATT's bow. Get enough of these and We Win!
    01-17-10 09:22 PM
    It's funny that AT&T got best products because of one phone.
    Actually two phones I think...iPhone and BB Bold, which is better than any BB Verizon has had to date.
    01-17-10 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD