I wanna play around with the Z30.. it looks neat.

Has anyone seen it in stores? (I've heard they are just selling them online).

And specifically by chance- in seattle?

Thumbly posted from my Q10
    11-14-13 10:57 AM
    I'd call them and ask. There are some stores (not necessarily in Seattle) that have display models, and there may even be some selling actual phones. Check out this thread here.
    11-14-13 11:02 AM
    i think its online only.. they will not stock them, to my knowledge.
    11-14-13 11:25 AM
    i think its online only.. they will not stock them, to my knowledge.
    Yea I'm not looking to buy (VZ plans are straight rip offs) just take it for a spin. So i just need a store demo model

Thanks raino I'll check it out

Thumbly posted from my Q10
    11-14-13 12:30 PM
    It's a very long shot, but I hope my local Costco gets it. No pressure whatsoever, and I can practically spend hours there playing with the phone
    11-14-13 12:47 PM
    Verizon customer service says the phone will be available through all channels and was adamant they were available for overnight shipping and we set to ship to retail stores. Unfortunately, "set to ship to retail could mean tomorrow or 4 weeks".

Posted with my Q10 on Verizon from Philly
    11-15-13 11:08 AM
    I just called a local vz store in seattle. He said apparently the z30 is online only and none of his stores in the area have it.

Laaaaame. Wonder if costco has it, they didn't 2 weeks ago when I looked.

EDIT: I just realized I didn't specifically ask If he had a floor model.. wonder if he thought I meant inventory to purchase. I just wanna play with it!

Pounded out on the last great qwerty to rule them all.. Q10
    12-28-13 05:51 PM
    I wouldn't trust what they tell you on the phone....i was just in a vz store the other day (falls church, va) and upon asking, the salesperson on the floor told me that they did not have any Blackberries on display and when asked why not was told that BlackBerry was "going out of business "....WRONG on both counts, both the Q10 and the Z30 were on display and functioning (although I did have to update the os on the Z30)......after playing with it for awhile, ( my son was getting the iphone 5s...sad) I left it with slacker radio playing in order to draw attention to it for other customers....as well, I made sure inform the sales people that on their Verizon website, the Z30 has the highest customer satisfaction rating of all the phones they sell, at a rating of 4.8 (the iphones come in at 4.4)

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    12-29-13 07:53 AM