okay i know i saw this somewhere, and now i can't find it. i did multiple searches and still can't find it.

when i go to play videos from m.youtube.com and i click to watch it in full screen, it doesn't take up the whole screen. is there anyway to fix this?
    05-17-08 03:47 PM
    If you want youtube activate your BB? get the BOLD will capable with yourtube version fully like PC..
    05-17-08 04:09 PM
    I was wondering the same thing. I got my 8330 last night and the Youtube pic is so small. Choosing full screen doesn't help. Is everyone going to be able to update to OS 4.6?
    05-17-08 04:18 PM
    It's small like that because of the 3gp proxy streaming that RIM's servers pulls up. Also, in certain conditions, that's the default size for 3gp streaming from the mobile side of youtube.com. You can go to m.vtap.com and pull up the videos, but you won't be able to stream the large (full screen) size files, only medium and small. It's a bandwidth limitation, however, you'll be able to download the large videos onto a media card and then play them. They are full screen too.
    05-17-08 04:32 PM
    has anyone tired to upload a video to youtube? every time i do i get a error message
    05-19-08 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD