I have read mixed reviews, some say its amazing, some say its not.

The camera is very important to me. I currently have an LG 8350 (i think) and it takes decent at best, at highest res.

S what is your opinion of your curve camera?

Thanks everyone.
    07-21-08 12:41 PM
    Its pretty good but if quality is that important just get a digital cam.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 02:05 PM
    Mine has worked great since day one.... awesome picture quality.
    07-21-08 02:24 PM
    Just got my GF a curve and i really like the camera. Pictures come out pretty good for being a cell phone. Plus being able to select the default size of the picture was pretty cool. I think it went up to 1600X1200? Nice if you offload pics to a PC.
    07-21-08 02:40 PM
    I think it works pretty good for a phone camera. But like someone else said if you really are looking for excellent quality I would buy a digi
    07-21-08 03:51 PM
    I have read mixed reviews, some say its amazing, some say its not.

The camera is very important to me. I currently have an LG 8350 (i think) and it takes decent at best, at highest res.

S what is your opinion of your curve camera?

Thanks everyone.
    The camera is great. Much better than the one I had on both my blackjacks. Its great for a phone!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 11:23 AM
    I've even been asked if I used my digital camera on some pics. So I'd say it's pretty good for a 2.0MP camera phone.
    07-22-08 11:28 AM
    Unzoomed the camera is good. if you zoom in at all, the image looks blurry and bad.
    07-22-08 01:52 PM
    Unzoomed the camera is good. if you zoom in at all, the image looks blurry and bad.
    That is because digital zoom is worthless. It just enlagres the pixles. Never take a picture using digital zoom.
    07-22-08 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD