05-23-08 08:40 AM
34 12
tools
    Who still has the clear protector on the Verizon curve since they got it... I have had mine on for 3 weeks so far. and holding if great , front and back are all new still, no scratches here

Worse pet peeve is when at the store they remove them, Since I got it ordered before it was released, I had the choice....
    05-20-08 07:31 PM
    I had the front film on for about a week but it started falling off from putting it in and out of the holster. I need to get a screen protector one of these days.
    05-20-08 07:52 PM
    Take them off. It's like leaving the price tag on your new car or clothes. Lame.
    05-20-08 10:01 PM
    With you mentioning those two things and me never seeing them out in public........... that makes me believe you have done that.....

Keeping as new as possible till IS goes on...
    Last edited by yester18; 05-20-08 at 10:16 PM.
    05-20-08 10:04 PM
    I still have the stock screen protector on my 8830 and since I put it in a hard rubberized seidio case the day I got it is still mint! no scratches here and proud!
    05-20-08 10:20 PM
    Took Mine off when I got in the car, 5 minutes after I got home I had a BSE on it.
    05-20-08 10:27 PM
    I have th 8830 and made the alltel guy get a new unit out after he programed my first one and took off the cover. I told him NOT to do it. He was ok with it cuz he knew how obsessive I am. I got the 8830 in december and just took the cover off 2 wks ago cuz it was peeling. I got a wright right shield and love itI

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 10:27 PM
    I have th 8830 and made the alltel guy get a new unit out after he programed my first one and took off the cover. I told him NOT to do it. He was ok with it cuz he knew how obsessive I am. I got the 8830 in december and just took the cover off 2 wks ago cuz it was peeling. I got a wright right shield and love itI

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    wright right shield?? whats that << very curious >>
    05-20-08 10:30 PM
    The stickers were the first thing to come off. I've never used a holster and never ever will. No plans for a silicone cover or screen protector either, they just add bulk to an already bulky device (compared my Razr V3).

I don't care if it gets defiled as long as it functions. It's just a tool to me. And ya, I file it in my back pocket and sit on it sometimes. If it can't handle that then it's junque and I'll replace it with something else.

Geez, some of you guys actually use the belt clip holster thing? No disrespect intended (ok maybe a little) but c'mon, that is soooooooooo lame. If you don't have a significant other you will never got one with a holstered anything on your belt. And if you do have a girlfriend pocket the damn thing if you wanna keep her.
    05-21-08 01:59 AM
    take it off and buy a REAL screen protector!
    05-21-08 06:49 AM
    I put the Invisible shield on on my baby, it was my first one and I love the product and improved grip on the Curve!
    05-21-08 06:50 AM
    take it off and buy a REAL screen protector!

uh you read the first post.... I said I will have it on till I get my shield on.

Lame holster.... I have had bad luck with things in the pocket.....
    05-21-08 07:09 AM
    I did the same thing with my pearl...I left all the films on it until my BSE arrived. Made for super easy installation as there was no need to wipe it down, there was no dust no fingerprints...it was perfect
    05-21-08 10:46 AM
    Okay well it seems I am not the only goof ball. SO blah
    05-21-08 09:23 PM
    what is this "BSE" you guys talk about?
    05-21-08 10:41 PM
    With you mentioning those two things and me never seeing them out in public........... that makes me believe you have done that...
    OMG, you're kidding me, right? Maybe people don't do it in PA, but trust me, I've seen some African Americans do it. I never quite understood it myself, unless they're trying to proove how much they paid for something.

Gee, I hope this post is P.C. enough for the mods and forum peeps. No disrespect, just was expressing what I saw. Take it how you want.
    05-21-08 10:52 PM
    Okay well it seems I am not the only goof ball. SO blah
    haha...no you are not alone!!

&& a BSE is a Best Skins Ever. It's a clear shield, similar to the invisible shield. It comes in either a screen protector only or full body shield. I have used both and i prefer the BSE over the IS. You can find them Best Skins Ever Home Page
    05-21-08 11:15 PM
    I left both front and back film on for a few days. Once I got my skin in the mail.... I removed the back so I can finally take a picture... LMAO... The front one stayed on for another week or so but I just got my clear screen protector yesterday!!!! Yippee!!!! I love this dang BB!!!
    05-22-08 04:20 AM
    OMG, you're kidding me, right? Maybe people don't do it in PA, but trust me, I've seen some African Americans do it. I never quite understood it myself, unless they're trying to proove how much they paid for something.

Gee, I hope this post is P.C. enough for the mods and forum peeps. No disrespect, just was expressing what I saw. Take it how you want.

Some days you crack me up!!!
    05-22-08 03:47 PM
    haha...no you are not alone!!

&& a BSE is a Best Skins Ever. It's a clear shield, similar to the invisible shield. It comes in either a screen protector only or full body shield. I have used both and i prefer the BSE over the IS. You can find them Best Skins Ever Home Page
    Um are you mentioning to me to get a BSE or IS, I already stated that.... If the first post of the thread.....

Still facotr skin on phone with black Silicone skin on top of it until delivery...
    05-22-08 03:49 PM

Funny, I've seen a lot of people wearing tags - not just African Americans.
    05-22-08 04:23 PM
    Funny, I've seen a lot of people wearing tags - not just African Americans.
    Tru dat. That's why I said I was describing "what I saw". Had they been a mixture of people (White, Black, Asian, Hispanic) or otherwise that I witnessed doing this at that perticular point in time, I would have indicated as such. Unfortunatly, they were AA.

I however am wainting patiently for Blackwhitelatinoasian guy to sign on and make it seem like I'm racist/insensative/whatever for my remarks in this post now as well, unlike the previous post.

*Dislaimer*
    Under no circumstance is the term "AA" in the above post to be understood, mistaken, or otherwise construde as meaning, depicting, or otherwise relate to Alcoholics Anonymous, it's members, organizers, or subsidiaries.

Remember folks, I'm not a Gangster, I'm a Gagster... :VinDiesel:
    05-22-08 07:28 PM
    Um are you mentioning to me to get a BSE or IS, I already stated that.... If the first post of the thread.....

nah i was referring to rollman06...he asked what a BSE was, and i didn't know how to insert two quotes into a reply
    05-22-08 08:53 PM
    Oh okay, hit the Quote plus button that is use for multiple, then for the last quote use the quote button this will add them all together
    05-22-08 08:56 PM
    Tru dat. That's why I said I was describing "what I saw". Had they been a mixture of people (White, Black, Asian, Hispanic) or otherwise that I witnessed doing this at that perticular point in time, I would have indicated as such. Unfortunatly, they were AA.

I however am wainting patiently for Blackwhitelatinoasian guy to sign on and make it seem like I'm racist/insensative/whatever for my remarks in this post now as well, unlike the previous post.

*Dislaimer*
    Under no circumstance is the term "AA" in the above post to be understood, mistaken, or otherwise construde as meaning, depicting, or otherwise relate to Alcoholics Anonymous, it's members, organizers, or subsidiaries.

Remember folks, I'm not a Gangster, I'm a Gagster... :VinDiesel:
    Ok, Gagster. I made a statement just like you. As you stated "Take it how you want." Don't Assume.
    05-22-08 08:58 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD