You've got to be kidding me. I just got this email a few hours after ordering my Storm. Any idea what the discount is? I have a 20 percent corporate discount on my bill.
    10-28-09 09:06 PM
    what did you pay for the storm?
    10-28-09 09:13 PM
    what did you pay for the storm?
    $179 plus taxes of course.
    10-28-09 09:14 PM
    I would say that the "at discount" flyer would have been your.... annual upgrade you used? I am guessing?
    10-28-09 09:24 PM
    I would say that the "at discount" flyer would have been your.... annual upgrade you used? I am guessing?
    I dont think so, because this is one of the pics in the email....

10-28-09 09:26 PM

how long had you had a contract before you got the storm?
    10-28-09 09:31 PM

so, then couldnt you just click through the email to 'find your discount'?
    10-28-09 09:32 PM
    how long had you had a contract before you got the storm?
    Ive been with Verizon for 3 years. How old that particular line is, I couldnt tell you, but it came eligible for upgrade in September of this year.
    10-28-09 09:33 PM
    so, then couldnt you just click through the email to 'find your discount'?
    No because I already ordered the Storm2, and none of my other lines are eligible for upgrade. Thats why im kinda irritated that they would send this to me now, and wondering if its worth a call to customer care.
    10-28-09 09:35 PM
    Ive been with Verizon for 3 years. How old that particular line is, I couldnt tell you, but it came eligible for upgrade in September of this year.
    annual upgrade or NE2? its very possible that the email was a fluke.... they have had a few of those recently
    10-28-09 09:36 PM
    annual upgrade or NE2? its very possible that the email was a fluke.... they have had a few of those recently
    I wasted my NE2 on the original storm. I have a corporate discount, but ive never gotten money off of phones, just my bill. Ive read on here that people get discounts on phones just because of their corporate discount, thats why im thinking it might not be a fluke, just terrible timing since literally a few hours ago I ordered the Storm2.
    10-28-09 09:39 PM
    No because I already ordered the Storm2, and none of my other lines are eligible for upgrade. Thats why im kinda irritated that they would send this to me now, and wondering if its worth a call to customer care.
    well, absolutely..you pay and youre entitled to that..within 30 days, theres a lot of room regarding what you can do and theyre typically fairly generous with accomodating customers - especially when within that window..i would call and ask whats up with the email, and they may even credit your account with the discount - i can see them doing something like that.
    10-28-09 09:40 PM
    I wasted my NE2 on the original storm. I have a corporate discount, but ive never gotten money off of phones, just my bill. Ive read on here that people get discounts on phones just because of their corporate discount, thats why im thinking it might not be a fluke, just terrible timing since literally a few hours ago I ordered the Storm2.
    not all corporate discounts get discounts on phones..... just like how not all discounts are the same percentage.......

You have me 99% convinced that its a fluke, but if you dont trust me, call
    10-28-09 09:43 PM
    WHy not just click on through and find out what it says...
    10-28-09 10:27 PM
    WHy not just click on through and find out what it says...
    Why not read the thread and find out why?
    10-28-09 10:28 PM
    so did you call and figure it out?
    10-28-09 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD