According to an article posted on Treo Central, Alltel/T-Mobile/Verizon are the top 3 wireless service providers in terms of Customer Service/Satisfaction (based on the 2009 Wireless Customer Care Performance Study--Volume 2)

Do you feel that these carriers deserve the scores they recieved? Do you think they should be higher/lower than what they are?

If you want to read the article (it's very short), you can find it here:
    Are you Happy with your Wireless Carrier?
    08-24-09 04:48 PM
    I'm content with verizon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 09:03 PM
    Very happy with Verizon. I have heard nothing but good things about T-Mobile.

08-24-09 09:12 PM
    Verizon has gone far and above what I expect from any company in terms of CS. It would take them getting bought by ATT for me to change carriers.

08-24-09 09:25 PM
    Yes Very much.
    08-24-09 10:20 PM
    I'm satisfied with Verizon
    08-25-09 08:33 PM
    wish vzw browser was updated and faster
    08-25-09 08:46 PM
    I'm also happy with Verizon
    08-25-09 08:46 PM
    I like Verizon - I think they do a great job. No bad experiences.
    08-25-09 08:49 PM
    Alltel is so much better than VZW but when you get so big your CS suffers. Network size not withstanding.
    08-25-09 09:54 PM
    Verizon is great.
    08-25-09 10:58 PM
    Absolutely unfair! They panned AT&T & Sprint! Who paid them off?

Well, okay - I like AT&T and Sprint service. It's their networks that drive me to drink. Of course, I can say the same about T-Mobile.

At least T-Mobile & Sprint compensate for their networks with price. AT&T offers no such concession.

There is still a huge divide between cell carriers & good service. If my computers crashed as often as I have dropped calls, I'd have thrown them through the window years ago.

Oh wait - I did 86 a phone on the highway in Canada a couple weeks ago. Good thing the RCMP didn't see me littering.

This is why I choose VZW as best. I have & use all carriers. Even though it still needs a lot of work, compared with the competition, The Network still has no peer

08-26-09 01:55 AM
    I'm very happy with Verizon. I've heard very good stories about T-Mobile and understand that US Cellular is excellent as well. Having been a business customer of AT&T, I'm neutral about them. I've heard horrific and mixed goods type stories about Sprint. I understand ALLTEL is pretty good.

08-26-09 03:02 AM
    Verizon=Great overall

At&t=Crappy cell/CS service but great phones.
    08-26-09 04:00 AM
    I've wanted an Iphone but won't leave Verizon. Then, I discovered blackberry and don't care when the iphone gets to verizon.
    08-26-09 05:08 AM
    I started with Sprint, went to AT&T and now I am at Verizon... Verizon has the best coverage, decent prices and sexy blackberry phones... Verizon will always be the best in coverage, speed, and reliability. Woot!
    08-26-09 08:25 PM
    I've loved Verizon for 8 years
    08-26-09 09:06 PM
    I was happy with Alltel, but someone had to go and buy them out, I will get no benefits from the merger, its only going to cost me more monthly.
    08-26-09 09:52 PM
    Well, my first cell phone was with US Cellular and they were great...at first. After a couple months of great service, I was constantly having to go in to the store and have my bill "redone" because I was being double billed and/or charged for things that were covered as part of my plan. It happend that way for probably 3 or 4 months in a row before I called it quits. That was before I stated working in cellular. After that, I had Alltel which was GREAT for customer service. They were always was willing to help and could generally answer any of my questions. Granted, I didn't have to call in for myself a lot because I could do most of the things for myself. But I would always call in for my family when I wasn't working and they needed help. Then I switched to AT&T to check out all the iPhone hype. Great device, but horrible service as well as customer service. I think that I only had one tech that was awesome and his name was Carlos. So, Carlos, if you go on here (I doubt you'll read this since it's a VZW forum), keep up the great work. Now with VZW, I rarely get to talk to generally Customer Support because I, personally, have to talk to the phone program people, but the people that I've spoken to with Customer Service for customers have been friendly and very helpful. Therefore, I agree with how the ratings are as far as the customer service aspect goes.
    08-27-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD