Has anyone tried that free trial for XM Mobile for Blackberry? I tried texting them or going to the link they said. And it said my device is not supported yet? But yet on the XM website it said all pearl models are supported? Is it just a stupid verizon thing? Not allowing me to download it? I would love to get this thing working, because i can no longer longer listen to xm online at work due to bandwith issues. Please anyone else try this?
    04-01-08 11:53 AM
    Never herd of that thanks for the info ill give it a try and let you know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-08 12:06 PM
    I am not sure about Verizon, but TMobile and a Curve, was able to download and start using it. So far so good, although quality through speakers or BB ear buds are just OK, sounds mono. Will test this later with stereo headphones at home. They may be downgrading the quality purposely for bandwidth issues. The other problem that I have ran into is that at times it would "disconnect" or drop about every 30 to 60 seconds (the provider could be doing this to control network bandwidth (sending a TCP reset) or just general packet loss) from the station. Will play around a little more and give an update later on.
    04-01-08 12:12 PM
    I couldn't get it to work neather it said not suportit yet there send me a email
    04-03-08 02:58 PM
    I have an 8830 w/ OS 4.2 on Verizon, getting the same message....
    04-05-08 06:24 AM
    Could someone post the link? I haven't seen it yet
    04-05-08 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD