Not sure if this has been posted but the xm app is now working on the 8330

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 08:06 AM
    Is there a Sirius app also?? I'm a Sirius subscriber. If so, where can I find it??

08-22-08 08:13 AM
    Is there a Sirius app also?? I'm a Sirius subscriber. If so, where can I find it??

I'd be interested in this as well.
    08-22-08 08:56 AM
    i know there is an orb workaround for Sirius but i hope Sirius XM releases an app soon! i'd like to be able to listen to Sirius as well!
    08-22-08 09:00 AM

Go to:
    Orb | Media Anywhere
    Download the FREE USA .exe file and install it. Then go to
    uSirius 1.0 Release Candidate 7 | Millard Software
    Please donate if you can, after all, in about 10 minutes you will be listening to Sirius on your BB, like I have been for the past 2 months.

1. Download/install Orb to your desktop computer.

2. Download/install uSirius to your desktop

3. Configure both to normal settings

4. In uSirius, copy the supplied channel URL (click the URL button then select the channel you want, then copy to clipboard).

5. On your desktop, go to Orb, then go to the "Audio page" and make sure you are in the internet radio area.

6. Paste the URL and channel name you copied from uSirius into "Add Custom" under the "my Favorite internet radio." Then orb will know where to look for the sirius feed.

Note: You need to repeat this step for every sirius channel you want.

7. On your blackberry browser go to mycast.orb.com
    Log in and go to favorite internet radio links and click the feed/channel you want to listen to. Remember, uSirius AND Orb needs to be running on your desktop PC to act as a server for your BB.
    08-22-08 07:25 PM
    I think what the original poster was looking for is a dedicated app that runs sirius or xm without the need to piggyback from your pc.

I haven't seen any dedicated apps that would accomplish this yet. With the recent xm/sirius merger, hopefully a berry app would be developed in the future.
    08-23-08 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD