well we just had another storm and......the network is out here again. f**K!
    04-15-09 03:46 AM
    Really? People actually wanna live in the middle of BFE? Hop on your horse and mosey on
    To Denver or Salt Lake. What exactly is there to do in that state besides the obvious?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 12:16 AM
    Really? People actually wanna live in the middle of BFE? Hop on your horse and mosey on
    To Denver or Salt Lake. What exactly is there to do in that state besides the obvious?
    Someone needs to service those snow fences.

And then there needs to be people to take care of those Germans & Dutch willing to spend money at the Grand Tetons & on their way back from Rushmore.

Other than that, use your imagination. Then keep that imagination to yourself - we can all imagine the obvious.
    04-16-09 08:34 AM
    Damn snow fences..............

04-16-09 08:54 PM
    Someone needs to service those snow fences.

And then there needs to be people to take care of those Germans & Dutch willing to spend money at the Grand Tetons & on their way back from Rushmore.

Other than that, use your imagination. Then keep that imagination to yourself - we can all imagine the obvious.
    What is it with you and the snow fences?

LOL
    04-17-09 04:24 PM
    What is it with you and the snow fences?

LOL
    I spend some time in Wyoming with friends all over. Its a long running personal joke I have with them.

Well, that joke & sheep, but hey - this is an unrestricted site that all can read, so I try to avoid the sheep jokes.

04-17-09 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD