Hey all,

Quick question, I noticed today that my data plan was wrong under the my account page on verizons site. Is it possible to change it via the website? I cant seem to get it to work. I just need the 29.99 email and web data, I think I have the corporate version now.

Here is my account summary along with the error screen I am getting. Do I need to call?
    04-05-09 07:13 PM
    I'm almost positive you can switch that on the website. I changed my minute plan and took off some extra fees with no problem. If not on the website, a quick call to CS will get it done too. Verizon CS is awesome (as far as my experiences go) so theyll be happy to help!!
    04-05-09 07:39 PM
    At this time you will need to call VZW CS, this should only take a couple of minutes to fix and they will back date to the begining of your billing cycle. 800-922-0204
    04-05-09 07:44 PM
    Ok thanks I will call tomorrow. Since the guy who setup the account jacked this up originally, is there any way they will refund the money for the previous months?
    04-05-09 08:36 PM
    You can ask for a credit - They might split it with you. There is responsibility for one to review their bill but then agan they may credit the entire amount. Just be really nice about it, this goes a LONG way
    04-05-09 08:41 PM
    Ok thanks I will call tomorrow. Since the guy who setup the account jacked this up originally, is there any way they will refund the money for the previous months?
    Two questions here, primarily for my own understanding.

1) Who originally "jacked this up originally?" Was it a VZW rep or a reseller?

2) Why wait until tomorrow? You can do it today!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 08:57 PM
    Two questions here, primarily for my own understanding.

1) Who originally "jacked this up originally?" Was it a VZW rep or a reseller?

2) Why wait until tomorrow? You can do it today!

1) It was a Verizon rep who set it up originally. I pulled out my receipt and it says 29.99 for the data plan so Im not sure what happened here.

2) I wasnt sure if they were 24/7 so I was just going to wait until tomorrow. Theyve been charging me this since November, whats one more day!?
    04-05-09 09:56 PM
    1) It was a Verizon rep who set it up originally. I pulled out my receipt and it says 29.99 for the data plan so Im not sure what happened here.
    That is great you have the paperwork, they should credit the enitre amount.
    04-05-09 10:06 PM

2) I wasnt sure if they were 24/7 so I was just going to wait until tomorrow. Theyve been charging me this since November, whats one more day!?
    If it says $29.99 on your original receipt, you have an argument for full credit on the overage.

As for the hours, one more day won't affect anything - and might help if the billing department needs to get involved for the credit.

Sales/service should still be open (except maybe East Coast) but billing (I believe) is closed today.

04-05-09 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD