I Was A Part Of T-mobile And Just Switched To Verizon Again. Was Wondering If There Is A Way To Unformat My Sd Card So I Can Use It On My Verizon Env????
    03-18-09 08:03 PM
    You should just be able to re-format it again on your Verizon phone and it will work. Just go in your env and select format card. Micro SD cards are not carrier specific.
    03-18-09 08:06 PM
    actually you shouldnt even have to reformat it.. i never have.

humm... wonder if thats why the card looks like gibberish.

:/

JOKING!!!!!

it have always worked perfectly... from the samsung to the LG to the mp3 player to the blackberry
    03-18-09 11:30 PM
    If it is write protected have you made sure the little switch on the adapter is off... or the properties check box isn't selected?
    03-19-09 08:02 PM
    Check the side of your card for a small slide button that moves from Lock to Unlock. Most of the time it is accidentally moved from one position to the other when you insert your card.
    01-08-11 11:53 PM
    You should just be able to re-format it again on your Verizon phone and it will work. Just go in your env and select format card. Micro SD cards are not carrier specific.
    just keep in mind if your take your sd card out of your berry and re-format it in your Env - it will erase all the data you have on it when you do that, so you'll just have to re-sync your pix, music etc to the card in your Env.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD