06-15-09 07:19 AM
36 12
tools
    Pobody's Nerfect.

Oftentimes writer's are asked to use a "Placeholder" image when an actual image isn't available, and occasionally it makes it's way out of the door.
    It's part of the little game we play. Companies pretend that they care about content, writers pretend that folks read our manuals, and customers pretend that they read the fine print.
    06-10-09 11:22 AM
    lol ever used an env3? yeah didnt think so. Maybe you outta check things before you post something like this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ev3 != env touch.
    06-10-09 02:28 PM
    I noticed that same add. I hate how Verizon is doing as of late... making complete jackasses of themselves...
    06-10-09 02:48 PM
    Pobody's Nerfect.

Oftentimes writer's are asked to use a "Placeholder" image when an actual image isn't available, and occasionally it makes it's way out of the door.
    It's part of the little game we play. Companies pretend that they care about content, writers pretend that folks read our manuals, and customers pretend that they read the fine print.
    I remember looking at the Sears catalog years ago & noticing that all of the TV images were identical.

It is what is known as stock images, or in this case, stock screens.

USWest/Qwest, AT&T, Bell Atlantic, Cingular, Sprint, etc. all have had similar ads. I've seen them & it depends on the ad agency.

The only ones making themselves look like jackasses are those who don't understand this concept in advertising copy.

Posted from my BSDetectorBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 03:13 PM
    lol ever used an env3? yeah didnt think so. Maybe you outta check things before you post something like this.

yeah actually i have used an enV3 so idk what you are getting at?

obviously the browser looks nothing like that and we are talking about the env touch here not so much the env3 so maybe YOU should check your s h i t
    06-11-09 12:39 AM
    Im sorry I didnt see the ad... and its red xing on me here. I'd love to see whats going on.
    06-11-09 01:58 PM
    It appears some are so desperate to find something wrong to salve their egoes that they will stoop to making big deal out of BS like this. And that is exactly what it is: BS.

Ad images are usually simulated. Accessories and decorations not included. Aware and intelligent people know that.

06-11-09 05:18 PM
    LMAOOOOO this is so fake and photoshopped. I have the REAL ad in my hand and it doesn't look like that. Someone added the BB stuff.
    06-14-09 10:32 PM
    LMAOOOOO this is so fake and photoshopped. I have the REAL ad in my hand and it doesn't look like that. Someone added the BB stuff.
    Can you post it?

06-14-09 10:44 PM
    I didnt see this on the add that I saw... Maybe it was corrected and didnt hit all the papers or the OP was playing around with PS.

06-14-09 11:16 PM
    How in the heck did you catch that? Pretty funny unless your Verizon.
    06-15-09 07:19 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD