When I was eligible for my upgrade with Verizon, I got my first BB (pink 8330 curve). I loved it. But after awhile it started acting up and eventually it wouldn't let me use any data. So I called and had them try and fix it but it wasn't working so i brought it to the store and decided to trade it in for a Storm instead.

Well, I really love my Storm but I miss my Curve. I miss the trackball and the non-touch screen. My Storm keeps resetting itself and freezes on me all the time. Plus the touch keyboard is really annoying at time.

Buying a Tour at retail is a little too expensive for me right now. I've been looking on eBay and I can buy the same one I used to have for about $200 in mint condition. Should I buy the Curve and try and sell my Storm?

How much do you think I could get for my Storm on eBay? It's in pretty good cosmetic condition. A few scratches on the battery cover but nothing serious. It's in a silicone skin like 95% of the time.
    09-22-09 08:12 PM
    The problem is that Storm's values have dropped drastically with the poor reviews and problem. Obviously it's harder to get a Storm replaced if it was purchased on eBay. I would guess you can get around 200 for your Storm if it's in like new condition. On craigslist, I have seen NEW Storms go for under 200. So it all depends on which phone you like. The price of the Storm 1 will decrease again when the Storm 2 comes out because I'm sure eBay and other online sites will flood with many Storm 1s as they try to sell them for a Storm 2.
    09-22-09 09:06 PM
    Just sell your storm for a decent price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 11:55 PM
    Be sure that your Storm is running the latest Verizon OS Don't let people talk you into a later version, just go with this one to keep it simple. That fixed my Storm's constant resetting.
    09-23-09 12:01 AM
    but I miss my Curve. I miss the trackball and the non-touch screen.
    Key words there, boys & girls. The rest is just added reason, plus she never said a thing about a newer version of anything.

I am beginning to think I am not the only one who quickly glances at OPs at red lights.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 01:24 AM