My roommate has a blackberry storm and I have the Bold. He is on verizon and pays around $100 a month for 450 minutes, unlimited texting and data. I pay around $90 a month for the same thing with ATT.

How much would a 2 person family plan (with 2 blackberrys and around 800 minutes) cost per month?

I tried looking this up on verizon's website but I couldn't select a "blackberry" family plan
    12-18-09 02:18 PM
    I don't think they have a plan specifically for BlackBerries. I am sure it would be less than what you guys are paying now though...

And actually, upon further investigation, they do indeed have BlacBerry plans.. But I don't think they have unlimited data..
    12-18-09 03:08 PM
    How long has he been your room mate? Do you plan on living together for the duration of a 2 year contract? Does your room mate pay their bill on time. The last thing you want is to be stuck with somone on your plan that you are responsible for.....
    12-18-09 03:17 PM
    How long has he been your room mate? Do you plan on living together for the duration of a 2 year contract? Does your room mate pay their bill on time. The last thing you want is to be stuck with somone on your plan that you are responsible for.....
    EXACTLY. Don't get into a contract with anyone unless you are married/going to be married to them. I've seen family screw each other over with joint accounts, just be careful.
    12-18-09 03:31 PM
    700 Nationwide Select FS for 2 lines 99.99 w/Unlimited messaging
    Email and Web 29.99 x 2
    so your looking at 160.00 for a VZW plan I don't know about AT&T.
    12-18-09 03:35 PM
    EXACTLY. Don't get into a contract with anyone unless you are married/going to be married to them. I've seen family screw each other over with joint accounts, just be careful.
    Really? thats just messed up...
    12-18-09 07:07 PM
    My roommate has a blackberry storm and I have the Bold. He is on verizon and pays around $100 a month for 450 minutes, unlimited texting and data. I pay around $90 a month for the same thing with ATT.

How much would a 2 person family plan (with 2 blackberrys and around 800 minutes) cost per month?

I tried looking this up on verizon's website but I couldn't select a "blackberry" family plan
    I'm on that plan (basically)...

There is no share plan for data, you need to have that on both phones separately... But you CAN do a share plan for the voice end...

The "Plan" is a family share plan for 34.99 for voice (forgot the minutes though), PLUS 30.00 per phone for the Data plan. So for $95.00 (ish) we're all set. Don't need to add the Text to the voice plan, since you got the data plan on the blackberry...
    12-19-09 08:24 PM
    You still need to add texting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 10:37 PM
    we have the select share family plan. 700 min, unlimited txt/pix/flix to anyone on any network. 99.99 for the first 2 lines, 9.99 each additional. 29.99 for each blackberry.

even if you get the data plan, you still need a texting plan.
    12-20-09 02:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD