who will be get the new bb pearl flip when it comes out?
    i know i will! that or the new bold/8900 thing.
    02-28-09 10:42 PM
    Not me. I've never been a fan of flip phones or the Pearl.

If they improve on the Fisher-Price feel of the Bold AND it comes to VZW, I'll go that route. Or I'll go with the Curve2.

But if you're waiting for the Pearl Flip, you're going to be waiting a long time. The 8830WE is next up on the replacement list at VZW - then the Pearl, then the Curve.
    02-28-09 11:00 PM
    The pearl flip sucks..my friend has it ..its not a good decision to get it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 11:21 PM
    the pearl has ALWAYS been a phone for people who don't want a true PDA/Smartphone.

The people who will get the new one will be people who want a berry but are scared of getting the full size. (or people who just don't know about them)

Plus people who LIKE the Pearl! (they do exist!)
    03-01-09 06:40 AM
    Also the pearl flip does not have qwerty Keyboard. YUCK!
    Last edited by lastraid; 03-01-09 at 07:59 AM.
    03-01-09 07:48 AM
    No Flip for me either. I cannot do the flip phone thing.

03-01-09 07:57 AM
    I had the pearl flip on T-Mobile. It's a nice device. The only reason I returned mine was because the os lagged way too much for my liking. The keys are a great size. I think you would be pleasantly surprised and happy with it.

03-01-09 08:05 AM
    the pearl has ALWAYS been a phone for people who don't want a true PDA/Smartphone.

The people who will get the new one will be people who want a berry but are scared of getting the full size. (or people who just don't know about them)

Plus people who LIKE the Pearl! (they do exist!)
    Actually I got mine to make sure that I like it... and it was free compared to the others.. if I like it there will be another in the family soon lol
    03-01-09 09:06 AM
    I'm not a fan! Sticking with my We and I'm going to get the new niagra WE when it drops!
    03-01-09 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD