Ok this is seriously weird! I was having problems getting my phone to call out, So I checked my phone and my network was cut off! I was like wtf?! Part of me freaked a bit cause this was something that I had never had happen! I figured out how to open 'Manage Connections' and turned it back on.

Could have been where I was looking at my SD card?
    I'm considering a 16 GB but even when I've had to check the battery its never done that before!

Thoughts?
    05-21-09 06:16 PM
    have you made any changes to the device like adding new software?
    05-21-09 06:21 PM
    Did you let your battery get excessively low?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 06:47 PM
    My Verizon Pearl does this occasionally. I know it does this if the battery gets reallllly low, but on mine it does it whenever it feels like it I guess. I still haven't been able to figure out why or a cure.
    05-21-09 06:51 PM
    speaking of that, why cant u still use the phone on the charger when the battery is critically low enough where the radio shuts off??? Never had a phone do that before my blackberry
    05-21-09 07:10 PM
    Network will shut off if the battery is too low. When on a charger and the battery gets back to a certian point you can turn the network back on and use the phone on the charger.
    05-21-09 07:15 PM
    ... that does what your BlackBerry does neither... These Devices are made for the Business persons that are always on the go. plugged in or not it is an energy saving thing... I don't like it either but it is what it is.
    05-21-09 07:48 PM
    No, It was a full battery, I had just charged it.

And no I haven't added anything new. except a Hanson ringtone, but I had made that my self, and sent it to the phone
    05-21-09 08:58 PM
    once in a while if the battery gets low enough for it to shut off and yo charge it back up in may not turn itself back on properly....

this doesn't happen very often but I have heard of it happening.
    05-21-09 11:21 PM
    happened to me once at a critical low. The radio went off and I was unable to turn it back on regardless of the charge. Had to do a batter pull and afterward, it worked fine. Never been at that critical low again but i assume it will happen the same way again...
    05-22-09 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD