10-12-11 04:06 AM
32 12
tools
    Everytime I try to leave Blackberry, I get sucked back in! I had a Pearl and switched to a dumbphone. From the dumbphone I bought a Curve and now I have the Samsung Omnia.

It's a good phone but I installed SBP Mobile Shell which makes it a lot better. But I plan on getting back into a 'berry.
    10-06-09 09:53 PM
    For some people a Berry is all they could ever want in a phone and there is nothing wrong with that. I drive nothing but pick up trucks and Japanese Sport Bikes, other people wont drive anything but sports cars, and yet others drive minivans. Which one is best? Depends on preference or needs. I love my Curve and it has been nothing but solid since I bought it 2 years ago. I just don't want to turn a blind eye to some other platform just because I like the Curve and stick with RIM. There are other devices that I may like better and have not tried yet.

Thank you for the compliment Twins but it is common sense and not intelligence.
    10-06-09 10:23 PM
    well hey thanks everyone for the input I really do appreciate it.looks like im just gonna have to get out there and play with all of the different types of phones and see what I like best.Again thx a lot everyone it definitely helped.Ill be back and let everyone know my final decision when I get time to get out there and mess with everything.
    10-06-09 10:43 PM
    oh and btw i did go to the wmexperts site but nobody there replied to my thread so I decided I would try my luck here and I got a lot more info here than on any other site
    10-06-09 10:47 PM
    Thank you for the compliment Twins but it is common sense and not intelligence.
    Common sense is linked directly to intelligence - too many people think they are smart, but have no common sense.

Its like a Hayabusa engine with no bike to put it in.

oh and btw i did go to the wmexperts site but nobody there replied to my thread so I decided I would try my luck here and I got a lot more info here than on any other site
    They aren't that friendly over there. It often times feels like the VZW forum here.

You're better off getting a feel for things - read their comments, their triumphs, their failures & their problems. Over on xda, I see as many complaints about what crap BlackBerry is as I do here about WM. And ars, a site about 100 times more active than this one is has a dramatic lopsidedness to it - they usually laugh & snort at BlackBerry as the smartphone for 'wannabes' even though it is a tech site & not allied with any smartphone. They still argue about IE & Netscape... plus Firefox, Chrome & Opera. So don't ask their opinion either - just read what they write. If you ask how a BlackBerry compares with WM or Android or Linux, they will write you off as a newbie & treat you accordingly - either by ignoring you or insulting you into eternity.
    10-06-09 11:09 PM
    yeah im gonna just stay on this site it pretty much seems to have info on pretty much every phone and whatever else people wanna talk about.

But yeah im gonna try and get out tomorrow and check out some phones i definitely think I wanna get away from touch screen though I really miss a physical keybored. So ill be back tomorrow hopefully with a decision on what the heck im gonna go with.Thx again
    10-06-09 11:15 PM
    Hi! i have a blackberry that i have purchased, i am not sure what blackberry it is.
    but it looks like this phone on the link.. please please please can someone tell me what blackberry it is?
    i would really appreciate all your help.

thank you
    10-12-11 04:06 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD