03-27-13 12:49 PM
31 12
tools
    I understand the technology. I been around this game for a long time. It IS not enabled on Verizon with 3g. This is fact. I tested it myself. and the last thing I read about the subject, Verizon never committed to upgrading its network once phones were equipped with the proper chipset CDMA2000. They opted to go with upgrading LTE as fast as possible. So I would ask you to become informed before you speak in absolute certainty.

Sent from my DInc2 using Tapatalk 2
    Funny how people that do not know what they are talking about blasted me for not knowing what I was talking about.
    I gave specific devices and such and people still didn't look when I said SVDO.

Go above and read my post.
    Verizon upgraded it's network to support SVDO right before they rolled out LTE.
    I have a Razr HD and have a retired Thunderbolt that support SVDO.
    There are other phones, but before you go around telling folks that actually work in technology, do some research.
    02-11-13 08:10 PM
    So then the z10 does support SVDO? Voice over CDMA and data over lte?
    02-14-13 03:28 AM
    Funny how people that do not know what they are talking about blasted me for not knowing what I was talking about.
    I gave specific devices and such and people still didn't look when I said SVDO.

Go above and read my post.
    Verizon upgraded it's network to support SVDO right before they rolled out LTE.
    I have a Razr HD and have a retired Thunderbolt that support SVDO.
    There are other phones, but before you go around telling folks that actually work in technology, do some research.
    As I said, my apologies. No need to gloat now

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    02-14-13 08:52 AM
    Still no word on this?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    03-14-13 11:09 PM
    Attachment 141406

I loaded this in another thread on the same topic...it's from the Z10 CDMA FCC filing. It's been tested for SVLTE, so yes you can do simultaneous voice and data with the Verizon Z10. Not SVDO.

For CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon, simultaneous voice/data over 3G was possible once EVDO was implemented due to SVDO, but they never forced manufacturers to implement it in their phones. Which is why some, but not all there phones had SVDO. For the most part, the carriers felt with the advent of LTE, it was easier to just go SVLTE for CDMA phones.
    03-15-13 02:25 AM
    Zeelob, you could always get a phantomskinz cover in white or something like that. I was thinking about doing that if I had to switch from Verizon (probably would do the red skin) but it looks like I was able to grandfather my unlimited data plan for Verizon so I'm not leaving after all. The website is Phantom Skinz | iPhone, iPod, cell phone skins, screen protectors, cases, covers, shields, full body protection
    03-27-13 12:49 PM
31 12