Ever get the Bold??

I looked at a Tour this past Friday and yeah it's like a smaller version of the Bold. But it's just not the same, I've never switched carriers (unless the one one I was with was sold) since I got my first bag phone in 1986. I hate to think I'm considering switching because my carrier doesn't offer the phone I need and want. Has anyone heard if VZW will ever get a decent BB other than the Curve??

BTW: I like the bold because of it's size and the keyboard.
    08-24-09 07:02 PM
    Keep in mind that newer Bold devices will be coming soon
    08-24-09 07:06 PM
    Keep in mind that newer Bold devices will be coming soon
    Yeah I as reading the "Coming devices" section here and saw the 9500 ( I believe it is) was coming out.....But will VZW be getting it or will it stay GSM and only AT&Turd & Turdmobile be the only onez that have it???
    08-24-09 07:14 PM
    Ever get the Bold??

I looked at a Tour this past Friday and yeah it's like a smaller version of the Bold. But it's just not the same, I've never switched carriers (unless the one one I was with was sold) since I got my first bag phone in 1986. I hate to think I'm considering switching because my carrier doesn't offer the phone I need and want. Has anyone heard if VZW will ever get a decent BB other than the Curve??

BTW: I like the bold because of it's size and the keyboard. ]
    You NEED a Bold? Really?
    08-25-09 02:22 AM
    Ever get the Bold??

I doubt this is the first time since 1986 that you've considered switching carriers because the carrier you have didn't have a device you wanted. If so, you haven't looked at vzw's phones versus other carrier's phone since.. well.. 1986.

I'm not saying vzw phones are not up to par with other carriers! I'm saying that each carrier has different phones. Some better than others, some not.

All in all, at the end of the day, if you are not happy with the selection of phones that your carrier has to offer, you have three choices that you can make:

1. Wait for your current carrier to offer a phone you want.
    2. Leave your current carrier and switch to a new one to get the phone you want.
    3. Suck it up and stay with your current phone and current carrier.

Seems to me that if you NEED a Bold, then option #2 is right up your alley.
    08-25-09 02:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD