Whatcha think/
    07-08-09 01:11 PM
    No they won't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 01:15 PM
    Nope. You had 30 days to get rid of your storm for something else you chose not to

07-08-09 01:19 PM
    My guess = No
    07-08-09 01:20 PM
    Nope. You had 30 days to get rid of your storm for something else you chose not to

True but harsh I'm stuck too guess I put too much faith in ability to OTA updates but thats besides the point without a number of replacements being issued to you your kind of out of luck.

Also do some searches this subject is all over these forums
    07-08-09 01:22 PM
    They sure will let you upgrade. Can you afford the full retail price?

And, this subject has been discussed ad-nauseum. Look around.

I believe the reps have already gotten word that there will be no discounted upgrades - a good decision in my mind, considering the Storm problems have been no worse than any other and many of them were caused by smartphone novices.

07-08-09 01:34 PM
    I sent an email to the Corporate Headquarters through PlanetFeedback.com and was contacted by an executive yesterday.

I told him of my issues with the storm, and how I had switched back to my old Curve. I was cordial, and didn't get upset or raise my voice.

He didn't do anything for me with the renewal of my contract, but he did change my upgrade eligibility from Oct. 2010 to Dec. 2009!

Pretty cool!
    07-08-09 02:02 PM
    That response is not uniform. It all depends on your tenure, arpu, credit history and your history of trying to get free stuff. If you've gone 8 years without complaining much about anything they would be willing to work with you.
    07-08-09 02:49 PM
    That response is not uniform. It all depends on your tenure, arpu, credit history and your history of trying to get free stuff. If you've gone 8 years without complaining much about anything they would be willing to work with you.
    It would be nice if you would explain/define some of those terms. I'd like you to start with "free stuff.".

07-09-09 01:04 AM
    I as well did the PlanetFeedback option and explained my displeasure with the storm. The rep looked up my account and saw I was on lucky number 5! I am getting a brand new Tour free of cost overnighted Monday. I did have to push my NE2 back however.
    07-09-09 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD