How soon after they release the Q10 do you think Verizon will discontinue the Bold? I looks like the Curve has already been discontinued.

The reason I ask is my work provides me with a Blackberry (currently a Curve).

I have been due for an upgrade for 6 months or so but I'm waiting until I'm sure I will get a BB10 device. Z10, Q10, R10, it don't matter as long as it has 4G.

We don't get to pick our device, we just get whatever my companies default is at the time. Right now whenever someone at work gets a new phone its a Bold.
    05-13-13 11:28 AM
    Verizon? If it ain't broke, don't fix it

Seriously my advice is to wait until Verizon ships a BB10 device with a non-broken OS, or shift to a different manufacturer if your existing phone fails and a change is forced on you. There are widespread reports of Verizon users unhappy with Z10 because the device keeps rebooting. This is almost certainly a software issue, and Verizon is well known for refusing to release updates which would fix problems. Based on Verizon's handling of BB9500 the devices could become obsolete before Verizon approves a release.
    05-13-13 11:41 AM
    How soon after they release the Q10 do you think Verizon will discontinue the Bold? I looks like the Curve has already been discontinued.

The reason I ask is my work provides me with a Blackberry (currently a Curve).

I have been due for an upgrade for 6 months or so but I'm waiting until I'm sure I will get a BB10 device. Z10, Q10, R10, it don't matter as long as it has 4G.

We don't get to pick our device, we just get whatever my companies default is at the time. Right now whenever someone at work gets a new phone its a Bold.
    To answer your question, they will have them until they are gone.
    05-13-13 12:22 PM
    Ok Verizon, The Q10 is now out. Go ahead and remove the Bold from your line up so that my work will replace my Broken Curve with a BB10 device.
    06-07-13 11:38 AM