Title says it all. I get 19% of phone plan and 20% of data plan. If I have a $59.99 plan ($48.56 or something with discount) will this affect my annual upgrade eligibility?

Also, I bought some screen protectors at a store and my discount applied...does this mean my corporate discount applies to phones and/or accessories?
    09-14-09 05:43 PM
    It won't affect your upgrade.
    09-14-09 05:52 PM
    Schweet. Thanks!
    09-14-09 06:04 PM
    It will affect your bank account, though.

In a positive manner, of course.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 09:22 PM
    I don't mind that one bit!

09-14-09 10:20 PM
    Yeah I am able to get 30% off.
    I am debating on switching when my contract is up because I only get 20% with sprint.

Got to do some math and look at plans to see which would come out the cheapest for myself

09-15-09 12:18 AM
    If I can ask, which company gives 30%? The highest I've ever seen was 26%.
    09-15-09 04:44 AM
    Thought 50% was the highest. I believe that's the one they give verizon employees.

09-15-09 05:45 AM
    Yeah I am able to get 30% off.
    I am debating on switching when my contract is up because I only get 20% with sprint.

Got to do some math and look at plans to see which would come out the cheapest for myself

No company gets 30% off of their bill.
    09-15-09 03:29 PM
    comcast does and thats who i work for.
    they used to only give 20 like all the other carriers and upped it about 6 months ago to 30%
    09-15-09 06:09 PM
    No company gets 30% off of their bill.
    you dont know that, but good try though
    Last edited by eve6er69; 09-15-09 at 06:16 PM.
    09-15-09 06:11 PM
    you dont know that, but good try though
    I dont know that? Ok, well considering i just looked up the ECPD profile of Comcast... I do know that. So "nice try"

Me = Corporate Verizon rep.

The Comcast corporate account get 25% the employees get 20% off on their personal accounts.
    09-15-09 06:51 PM
    I dont know that? Ok, well considering i just looked up the ECPD profile of Comcast... I do know that. So "nice try"

Me = Corporate Verizon rep.

The Comcast corporate account get 25% the employees get 20% off on their personal accounts.
    well give me a little bit and i can see if i can fing the paper that states 30% off for employees.
    if i cannot find it right away it may take like a week or so to get it from my hr dept.

im just telling you what they tell us
    09-15-09 06:54 PM
    well give me a little bit and i can see if i can fing the paper that states 30% off for employees.
    if i cannot find it right away it may take like a week or so to get it from my hr dept.

im just telling you what they tell us
    No, you are telling me what you heard at work. Verizon did not offer a 30% discount to comcast employees. Your HR department either made a typo in their handouts or you read it wrong. Even if you do have a sheet of paper that says 30% you will not receive 30% because there is no such discount.
    09-15-09 07:02 PM
    No, you are telling me what you heard at work. Verizon did not offer a 30% discount to comcast employees. Your HR department either made a typo in their handouts or you read it wrong. Even if you do have a sheet of paper that says 30% you will not receive 30% because there is no such discount.
    yes boss. lol
    i will check. if i am wrong i will tell you
    09-15-09 07:06 PM
    comcast does and thats who i work for.
    they used to only give 20 like all the other carriers and upped it about 6 months ago to 30%
    As a Comcast employee myself, I can verify that we DO NOT receive a 30% discount. It's still 20%, with 25% off accessories.

Quoted from TeamComcast:

Program Benefits
    The following benefits are available to you:

Comcast has achieved a twenty percent (20%) discount with VerizonWireless on most consumer price plans.

Offer only available through Verizon Wireless Company Owned Locations.
    20% Monthly Access Discount on most consumer Local, Regional and National Price Plans at $34.99 and above (Primary Line only on Family Share plans included for discounts).
    Aggressively priced equipment/devices.
    25% accessory discount when using the online Comcast Storefront
    09-15-09 07:22 PM
    ok thanks for clearing that up cable girl.
    i was wrong

what do you do and what office are you out of?
    09-15-09 07:32 PM
    what do you do and what office are you out of?
    I'm in middle Tennessee. I do front counter customer service and check-in/rear cablestore. Been there since 1996.

Where are you & what do you do? Are you a lifer like me?
    09-15-09 07:52 PM
    i was with them for 3 years as a tech and i got laid off in feb when they did the crunch of regions.
    i just got back in as a DSR. i start back up on monday

i am in SE Massachusetts
    09-15-09 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD