im eligible for NE2 in august and my contract ends in december. if I were to buy and activate a phone now.. would I still be able to do NE2 in august? thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 01:10 PM
    As long as you bought that phone at the full retail price you would still be eligible.
    04-16-09 01:23 PM
    Yes, :]

Ugh my response is too short. Blah!
    04-16-09 01:24 PM
    As long as you bought that phone at the full retail price you would still be eligible.

Doesn't have to be full retail and from Verizon. If you find a CDMA Blackberry online and switch the phone on your account. your NE2 will still stay active.
    04-16-09 01:31 PM
    Doesn't have to be full retail and from Verizon. If you find a CDMA Blackberry online and switch the phone on your account. your NE2 will still stay active.
    Doesn't have to be a CDMA Blackberry it could be a CDMA phone from Verizon as well.
    04-16-09 01:37 PM
    Doesn't have to be a CDMA Blackberry it could be a CDMA phone from Verizon as well.
    Your right

I was in the blackberry state of mind and only listed that type of device. But yes Any CDMA phone that verizon has on there network will work just fine
    04-16-09 01:39 PM
    Good to hear. My vx6800 has been bugging out on me recently and I want something new. I'll get the niagara when it comes out, and use my NE2 on the next Storm if it's worth it.
    04-16-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD