Got a pearl in March. Now the phone shuts off on its own all the time. It took me an hour to get back on one day. Trackball gets stick a lot and I get a terrible echo at times. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 09:19 PM
    That sounds like a warranty issue since you just got it in March. Now, if there is water damage then you would have to use insurance since water damage is not covered by warranty.
    06-11-09 10:23 PM
    Got a pearl in March. Now the phone shuts off on its own all the time. It took me an hour to get back on one day. Trackball gets stick a lot and I get a terrible echo at times. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

if you have insurance your pretty much good try to go for warranty
    06-12-09 01:28 AM
    yea, as long as there is no physical damage or liquid damage it can be swapped out under the warranty. Take it to any corporate location and they can do it for you
    06-12-09 10:11 AM
    Yeah, warrenty is the way to go...
    Insurance should be reserved for water and lost/stolen.
    Asurian only gives you two replacements in a 12mo period.. so I dont recommend using it enless it falls under those two instances.

The out of warrenty fee is the same as insurance for physical damage or over 1yr so... if this applies I recommend using warrenty and saving the insurance deductible.
    Plus...
    when you use insurance you have to pay over the phn with a credit card... warrenty can be chged to the bill if you are current on your bill.
    06-12-09 02:36 PM
    The warranty should cover it.
    06-12-09 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD