I am having a problem as I'm sure we all are with audio clips knocking out you ear speaker...that's the technical term!...will 4.5 fix this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by anderso1; 11-03-08 at 08:40 PM.
    11-03-08 07:39 PM
    There is a a small link on the VZW download page that will open a PDF document. This document will explain the major fixes and upgrades.
    11-03-08 07:45 PM
    it did on my curve so far, but I just updated it this morning. so only time will tell.
    11-03-08 08:07 PM
    I upgraded to 4.5.0.77 then .81 and now .97 all have the problem as well. It will blurt the speaker the moment I pick up the call. Doesn't bug me much as I work in a noisy environment but none the less its still there.

If its quiet on the other end you might not hear it. Ask someone to call you and begin and continue talking before you pick up, after you answer, you should be able to hear it.
    11-03-08 08:43 PM
    I am having a problem as I'm sure we all are with audio clips knocking out you ear speaker...that's the technical term!...will 4.5 fix this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I just got my curve last week (love it) and was having this problem too, everytime I received a mms message with sound, I would have to pull the battery in order to fix the earpiece speaker....

I downloaded the official vzw 4.5 yesterday and have received a few mms with sound and haven't experienced the problem yet with the earpiece speaker....so i am keeping my fingers crossed this did fix the problem
    11-05-08 01:52 PM
    I also found on crackberry somwhere can't exactly remember the thread. Instead of doing a battery pull (if it happens again) just initiate your voice dialing twice and it fixes the problem quickly instead of waiting for your phone to boot up after a battery pull.
    11-05-08 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD