So I was on this plane for $139 for 2 lines which includes 1400 min unlimited talk and data. 3rd line is $19.99

OK I had 3 lines 2 smartphones 1 dumb phone. Line 2 I lose on 10-17, I call VZW to move line 3 razar dumb phone to line 2 to use. Then VZW put a dummy smartphone on line 3. Why I dont know. It had a regular phone before.

So now I buy Iphone 4s on 10-27 for line #2. And then I called to move the razar dumb phone back to line #3

So tell me why VZW 1 month later still have dummy esn smartphone on line #3, and not my razar phone, and now took me out of my regular plan and charging me the regular rates for each phone which includes 2gb limit for line 2 which i went over because I thought i was still on unlimited plan. Cost me $200.

Now line #3 with Dummy esn smartphone is getting charged smartphone price and i dont even have a smartphone for line 3. They were suppose to put my razar back on line 3.

So yes Im angry and cant wait to call when they open. I want to get back my original plan
    12-03-11 04:31 AM
    Putting the razr on line 2 took away your unlimited data. That was your fault for being uneducated on how that works. You also should have made sure that the razr was back on line 3. It would take only a couple minutes to do so.
    12-03-11 09:16 PM
    i did put it back on line #3 but the rep screwed up...

But anyway i got my plan back, plus a $180 credit
    12-03-11 09:44 PM
    I'm glad you did. I would be mad too if I lost unlimited data because of a change like that. We recently changed owners for me and my wife from my mom's plan to one in my own name and I repeated it several times while I was at the store and they assured me I would keep it. And sure enough! When I was looking on the My Verizon app it said it. The takeaway is to reassure the CSR that you must keep your unlimited data no matter what.
    12-04-11 10:35 AM
    i did put it back on line #3 but the rep screwed up...

But anyway i got my plan back, plus a $180 credit
    You got lucky that they put unlimited data back on your line. Especially because it was your fault that it wasn't on there any more. You can't put a dumbphone on a line and then when you put a smartphone back on it expect to have the unlimited. That's not how it works. Also you could have switched the razr to line 3 yourself so you knew for sure it was on there. You just had to dial *228 option 1 and it would have been done. Maybe you will learn to educate yourself ahead of time so that nothing would be screwed up. You can never count on others to do what you want. Only yourself.
    12-04-11 12:33 PM
    You got lucky that they put unlimited data back on your line. Especially because it was your fault that it wasn't on there any more. You can't put a dumbphone on a line and then when you put a smartphone back on it expect to have the unlimited. That's not how it works. Also you could have switched the razr to line 3 yourself so you knew for sure it was on there. You just had to dial *228 option 1 and it would have been done. Maybe you will learn to educate yourself ahead of time so that nothing would be screwed up. You can never count on others to do what you want. Only yourself.
    WHAT are you talking about. It was not my fault. VZW knew the circumstances. Line 3 had a razor on the line I called it a dumb phone because its not in use but I actually had the razor.

I moved line 3 to line 2 so I could use the razor since I lost line #2 iphone. VZW put a smartphone dummy phone on line 3..

When i got the 4s on line #2 I called in to switch the razor back to line #3 but vzw never did. They even saw the call in notes
    12-13-11 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD