03-26-08 07:03 PM
37 12
tools
    I have the $10 SMS/MMS plan, which is 500 messages + unlimited IN messaging...MUCH more than what I need!
    03-23-08 06:56 PM
    Have you gone into a store at all? How much is your plan per month? If your plan is over 79.99 a month you can up grade every year with verizon and sign up for their merits program. just look up verizon wireless merits program under google. It pops right up. I have gotten new phones each year for thae past 4 years.

try it! But go into a store! IT is soooo much easier Than over the phone and they also get managers approval to upgrade early.
    03-25-08 02:48 AM
    nope i have the 39.99 plan with the $10 for txt. I wish they had a cheaper option for people who care more about the data than minutes, but oh well. I'm just going to have to deal with the huge bill to have a BB because I want the MMS messaging that Sprint lacks =(
    03-25-08 09:49 AM
    tmo has great reception here and i pay wayyyyy less than some people do with vzw or sprint
    03-25-08 10:04 AM
    When are you due for your upgrade?
    03-25-08 11:53 AM
    oh and what area are you located in?
    03-25-08 11:54 AM
    between sf and sacramento
    03-25-08 11:59 AM
    I can upgrade 5/13
    03-25-08 12:00 PM
    I haven't had any trouble with Sprint and hiddens fees, (knock on wood) in the last couple years I've had them, I wish you luck whatever you decide!
    03-25-08 12:07 PM
    Good Luck also. It sounds to me like you are wanting a particular plan in which you can't afford, and is expecting Verizon to offer it to you at a price that you deem worthy of your budget. How about getting a plan that fits withing your budget and make it work for you. Majority of us purchase what we can afford and be contented with what our pocket book allows us if we are getting good service.
    Just my $0.02 worth!!!

You get what you pay for, and you don't get what you don't pay for. I really don't think any of the service providers look at our cost concerns as anything other than the cost of doing business.
    03-25-08 12:16 PM
    Normally the New every 2 will let you upgrade about 2-3 months early if you get a managers approval in the store. I am down in the LA area. If you were in this area I would have given you my reps number! He always hooks me up. He is in the corporate store in woodland hills.
    03-26-08 06:49 PM
    Honestly the deals you get from service providers depends on how they feel and how they feel about you as a customer. was gonna leave verizon, but the manager at the corporate store gave me some nice discounts to stay. I get unlimited txting for $10, I got the unlimited data plan for my BB for $29.99(this wasn't a discount just a plan they have). Sometimes when you want something you have to barter a bit. It works in the end. Sometimes you have to go with what you can afford not what you want. Switching services may help you know, but in the end you'll still pay the same or even more for the same thing you left your previous service for.
    03-26-08 07:03 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD