Well i received a replacement Tour from VZW today and there is what looks like a rubber seal that is sticking up from in between the bottom of the screen and the keyboard(ill show a pic). So i call Verizon to tell them about it and the tech support rep says that there is nothing they can do to help me because the phone is in working order. Not for nothing these phone are called "LIKE NEW", i dont know about anyone else but when something is called "LIKE NEW" i expect it to be just that. Im really starting to get sick of BIG RED'S B.S. Sorry about the rant but im just a little pissed off.

Oh and yes i was polite when i called. I didnt raise my voice or show my frustration while on the phone(once i hung up is a different story, LOL).
    11-02-09 05:29 PM
    I'd call back or take it to a store. If the floor model doesn't have one.. You have a case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 09:35 PM
    Yeah, you probably just got a bad rep. Or he/she didnt visualize what you were telling them.

In store there is no way they could deny that claim.
    11-02-09 09:38 PM
    I would just call back, talk to tech and let them the condition you got the device in. I am sure they will take care of it.
    11-02-09 09:39 PM
    i never had a good in store relationship with verizon here in NYC, but yea, I think any sensible tech who sees that will have to replace it! if they dont, well..... then WOW! lol

Theres a lot of things that can happen to a phone that will still allow it to work! If thats the line that is followed, then thats just so ghetto! lol

then again, I've heard the stories with the cardboard solution with the storm 1... LOL

Very commical
    11-02-09 10:04 PM
    I've had some recent bad service through VZ as well. Not common as they have been good for me in the past. i don't know what's up. billing issues where they cashed my check for 130 and only took 60 off my bill for the month and didn't credit me for the next month. i was going on vacation and wanted to pay in advance, like in the past. So how does a company cash a check for $130, say i paid 60 and threaten to cut my service and give me a late fee for one month for their fault?
    No apology, email, or letter for their mistake I had to waste about 20 minutes on the phone dealing with.
    Vz, you are really starting to suck, the service on my BB storm is shi t and your service quality is falling a bit from my last 2 experiences.
    11-02-09 10:16 PM
    I've had some recent bad service through VZ as well. Not common as they have been good for me in the past. i don't know what's up. billing issues where they cashed my check for 130 and only took 60 off my bill for the month and didn't credit me for the next month. i was going on vacation and wanted to pay in advance, like in the past. So how does a company cash a check for $130, say i paid 60 and threaten to cut my service and give me a late fee for one month for their fault?
    No apology, email, or letter for their mistake I had to waste about 20 minutes on the phone dealing with.
    Vz, you are really starting to suck, the service on my BB storm is shi t and your service quality is falling a bit from my last 2 experiences.
    Anyways......to the OP, If you go to a store and even if they do not exchange it, have them document your account and call tech support from the store. That is not acceptable.

And to the person above, stop writing bad checks.....problem solved.
    11-02-09 11:46 PM
    Um how did you deduce that he wrote a bad check? He clearly stated that he wrote a check for $130 because he wanted to pay the next months bill in advance. Verizon cashed the check and only credited his account for $60, thus leaving that extra $70 in limbo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD