It's amazing how dependent we've become on cell phones. Without them (as stated by a few students on naviwillliams fox5 camera-time video, it's a good one) in this day and age we'd be lost without them. Along with these phones comes the accessories (bluetooth headset, camera, etc.) To me the camera phone has transformed the way we look @ things. Taking pictures with them for accidents, as well as funny memoirs we'd like to remember or spotting a celebrity. The BB world edition didn't allow me to do such a thing. The curve on the other hand combines everything I would want in a phone, full keyboard, camera, and so on. For instance I went to the Lakers-Nuggets playoff game last night and had pretty good seats (about 8 rows back under the Laker bench basket). I see some kid recording some of the game on his Iphone, and I'm instantly jealous. Then I see Magic and A.C. Green talking during a timeout, and you would like to take photos of people like that and brag to your friends about how you are there and they are not. Anyone else feeling where I'm coming from??
    04-24-08 12:33 PM
    I just want to switch from my Pearl to the Curve already I wish Verizon wouldn't take so long!
    04-24-08 12:41 PM
    I totally dig what you are saying....that's why I returned my 8830 within the 30 day trial to wait for the curve. But with no berry to have and hold I am going through major withdrawls! Come on VZW, release it!

if 2 louses are lice, 2 mouses are mice, are 2 houses hice?

mhice@live.com
    04-24-08 12:57 PM
    Yup waiting for verizon is nerve recking. ill just use gta4 to hold me over for now
    04-24-08 03:45 PM
    I just want to switch from my Pearl to the Curve already I wish Verizon wouldn't take so long!
    It won't be too much longer now
    04-24-08 04:16 PM
    How do you define "won't be too much longer"?
    04-24-08 05:25 PM
    How do you define "won't be too much longer"?
    Sometime in May, That ain't too long now is it?
    04-25-08 07:13 AM
    That's why you still need to bring a digicam whenever you are going someplace cool

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-08 07:18 AM
    I totally understand where you are coming from I really want my Curve. The only thing that holds me over is my work issued Berry. I can not wait to get rid of this crazy, temperamental WinMo device. This darn thing freezes more than the polar ice caps. :-(
    04-25-08 07:59 AM
    I totally understand where you are coming from I really want my Curve. The only thing that holds me over is my work issued Berry. I can not wait to get rid of this crazy, temperamental WinMo device. This darn thing freezes more than the polar ice caps. :-(
    I feel your PAIN
    04-25-08 08:23 AM
    I feel your PAIN
    I got pain. I'm using an old Razr with a Jawbone. I believe this is something akin to supercharging a Pinto. *sob*
    04-26-08 06:04 PM
    I think I just like torturing myself because I ordered a BB curve charging pod and received it today because I figured once the curve comes out more people would be ordering them and I wanted to make sure I had mine. So now I get to stare at my pod with no curve
    04-26-08 08:49 PM
    I think I just like torturing myself because I ordered a BB curve charging pod and received it today because I figured once the curve comes out more people would be ordering them and I wanted to make sure I had mine. So now I get to stare at my pod with no curve
    You just have to find a way to remind you that you're waiting for the Curve to get here. You are a sucker for punishment!
    04-26-08 09:21 PM
    Sometime in May, That ain't too long now is it?
    Well I knew it was coming out in May. But for the impatient (like me), it seems to be taking an eternity!
    04-27-08 01:26 AM
    So as I wait for my curve to come early next week, I can happily say that the torture of knowing when I will get it is over. No more looking at an empty cradle . To all of you that were able to get it early congrats and enjoy.
    05-02-08 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD