06-16-09 10:12 AM
81 ... 234
tools
    And two of those five are now one - and still, it is the smaller carriers that offer it. VZW & AT&T do not offer it at all - and the two represent about 150 million lines of service in a country of 300 million people.
    Actually, AT&T now does offer early night and weekends with an extra fee ($9/month). I don't know how recent this added feature is though.
    06-13-09 05:27 PM
    Actually, AT&T now does offer early night and weekends with an extra fee ($9/month). I don't know how recent this added feature is though.
    Nice - it would be a recent addition, as I reviewed their offerings not too long ago.

So the question each would need to look at is if you make enough calls within those 10 hours per week to justify the additional cost. For some, yes - for others, no. For me it would be a no, but your mileage may vary.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 05:57 PM
    verizon doesnt want to give there customers to much . tough !
    06-13-09 06:15 PM
    verizon doesnt want to give there customers to much . tough !
    Think you might want to add to the conversation with some substance or are you just padding your post count?

The nonsensical one-liners scattered all over the forums tell me you're only interested in padding.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 07:17 PM
    [QUOTE=lastraid;2795677]I love all the folks willing to pay for an earlier start time, but will not spend the money to get the extra minutes as to not worry about it.

QUOTE]

For me at this present time, I would probably rather pay an additional $10 a month for two extra hours per week night, than to pay an extra $30-$50 per month for unlimited minutes.

I'm trying to keep my bill at a certain amount, give or take $10 and not much more.

If they offer it, great, but if they don't, I'll live. I just think, like someone else said, that it would be nice to have the option!
    06-16-09 10:05 AM
    That feature has been available for some time now. It used to be $5, my brother still has this feature at the $5 price point.
    06-16-09 10:12 AM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD