07-04-10 05:02 PM
40 12
tools
    Some of us like to have the newest and greatest and it sucks when other carriers have something and you don't.
    To that I would say, "Grow up."
    07-03-10 02:23 PM
    Vzw dropped the incredible, sprint dropped the EVO. By the time we get our droid X, galaxy S there will be something better on another network. Same goes for BB, 9700 came out first then we get 9650.

You would think with the amount of customers, atleast in my area we would be first on alot of top phones.
    These posts have to be the most lame of all. I've played with a Droid X already, and it's more phone than anyone in this world could ever want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-10 03:07 PM
    Why? Just because your happy with your pos tour does not mean I want to be stuck in the past.
    07-03-10 06:37 PM
    And that's all fine and well.

But to pitch a hissy fit because "someone else gets the cool toys first" an extraordinarily immature response.

It has nothing to do with "being happy" or not with a device. And it certainly doesn't have anything to do with being "stuck in the past". You have no idea what devices I have.

Your exact response "some of us like to have the newest and greatest and it sucks when other carriers have something and you don't" sounds like something that a six year old would say.

Adults don't act like that. Grow up.
    07-03-10 07:04 PM
    Adults don't act like that. Grow up.
    Who says I have to act like an adult? Your not my mother? are you? well maybe..

Anyway I'm allowed to be a little disgruntled about the phone I like not coming out on my network if I want. Thanks for your awesome responses mamma!!
    07-03-10 07:09 PM
    Who says I have to act like an adult? Your not my mother? are you? well maybe..

Anyway I'm allowed to be a little disgruntled about the phone I like not coming out on my network if I want. Thanks for your awesome responses mamma!!
    Thanks for proving my point.

And the whooshing sound you hear is any tiny shred of credibility you might have had flying out the window.

Oh and if I were your mother, you would know how to use English properly.
    07-03-10 09:46 PM
    Ha! Someone woke up...nevermind.
    07-04-10 12:45 AM
    Vzw dropped the incredible, sprint dropped the EVO. By the time we get our droid X, galaxy S there will be something better on another network. Same goes for BB, 9700 came out first then we get 9650.

You would think with the amount of customers, atleast in my area we would be first on alot of top phones.
    ..... you keep talking like you want the latest and greatest why do you still have the (old)tour, , oh and incredible rules , lol

maybe this guy can make it clearer :

Vzw dropped the incredible
    .. got mine friday
    Last edited by DavidNC; 07-04-10 at 10:03 AM.
    07-04-10 09:59 AM
    ..... you keep talking like you want the latest and greatest why do you still have the (old)tour, , oh and incredible rules , lol

maybe this guy can make it clearer :

.. got mine friday
    negative-o the pos is long gone
    07-04-10 12:02 PM
    Some of us like to have the newest and greatest and it sucks when other carriers have something and you don't.

To the poster who posted the droid, yes that was a hit but since then other carriers got things alot better.

And the storm? if you want a touch screen it makes to sense to buy a BB because most people use a BB for the keypads and once you take that away BB really sucks compared to other touch screens out there.
    What's out there, that other carriers have, that's "a lot better" than the Moto Droid? The EVO... That's pretty much it. AT&T and T-Mobile both have pretty basic Android handsets. When Verizon released the Incredible, it was the best Android out. The X comes very close to matching the EVO, and beyond the 4G, pretty much matches it.

I only brought up the touch screen Blackberry's because no other carrier has them, the definition of "first."

I just don't quite understand. What are all these phones that other carriers are getting that Verizon isn't?
    07-04-10 12:38 PM
    Personally, I could care less. So long as my carrier has a device that I like and meets my needs, than I am a happy camper. If there is something faster and bigger elsewhere, I don't walk around feeling insecure about my own choice. I think the OP is suffering from pe*is envy. Grow up!
    07-04-10 01:45 PM
    I think the tide is turning. I think it can no longer be said that Verizon doesn't get the best phones first. I think it STARTED to change when the Storm1 came out, and certainly with the release of the latest android phones Verizon HAS caught up, and is releasing the latest phones as fast as other carriers. With the early roll out of LTE with is expected this fall, I think in the future you will see Verizon lead the way in the release of the latest phones.
    07-04-10 02:55 PM
    What I don't understand is with the new laws many of the new non BB devices don't have voice dialing on the bluetooth. That is a real deal breaker for me. If you can't voice dial from your BT then I don't want that device. I use my BT a lot and if these phones are what it is going to be, then they need to add this feature.
    07-04-10 03:15 PM
    I agree and one of the biggest disappointments for me was the .607 OS "upgrade" for the Storm 2. Suddenly, BT volume dropped to a mere whisper and has remained that way even with .713. Voice Dial works, but when you have to keep saying "what? WHAT DID YOU SAY?" it's pretty pointless.

I've been anticipating the X to come out and from what I've read, it DOES have BT Voice Dialing so the tide is turning! I doubt I'll go for the X, I'm not a fan of Android period, but who knows..that screen is certainly appealing!

What I don't understand is with the new laws many of the new non BB devices don't have voice dialing on the bluetooth. That is a real deal breaker for me. If you can't voice dial from your BT then I don't want that device. I use my BT a lot and if these phones are what it is going to be, then they need to add this feature.
    07-04-10 03:45 PM
    What's so grown up about getting into a urinating contest with a troll?

Just axin' here....
    07-04-10 05:02 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD