11-04-09 09:02 AM
86 ... 234
tools
    WOW those are great pictures
    10-23-09 04:11 PM
    I used to take Moses & the rest of the village boys out camping. We carried our gear on camels.

But hey - I must still have something left in me. My special lady is under 30, petite & a very successful attorney who specializes in corporate law.

Someday, I may have to marry her. Then again, someday, VZW will get the iPhone. Or maybe not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I must be missing something...or maybe you are. I'm about your age and my GF is about the same age as yours...also an attorney. Main difference is after we both get home you're on CB or some other site...and I'm IN for the night.
    10-23-09 04:41 PM
    I must be missing something...or maybe you are. I'm about your age and my GF is about the same age as yours...also an attorney. Main difference is after we both get home you're on CB or some other site...and I'm IN for the night.
    Separate homes & no intimacy since we are unmarried.

So many nights I am with the kids & they often do their own thing - or they do their thing in my office or whatever.

The other night, my youngest daughter took advantage of her twin & some of the grabeing with my lady for the night (shopping spree/girl stuff) by loading up 5000 rounds of pistol ammo, then surprising me with her work.

We function as a family at times, but never overnight stays - everything is proper - there are weeks I may only see her once & the kids often see her more than I do.

10-23-09 05:15 PM
    I like the coverage...the prestige & the customer service
    10-23-09 05:24 PM
    Its okay - have them saved - will have to look on the big screens.

Anyone else want to see what I am talking about, click on my server link below...
    Okay - maybe I shouldn't have said that - at least a dozen people wanting to see the pix.

Sheesh! How many more are going to ask that I show all?
    I like the coverage...the prestige & the customer service
    Hmmm - prestige & cell service - two terms I don't usually associate with each other.

And no, all of you walking hormones - I don't have any pix of venomgirl... yet.

10-23-09 05:54 PM
    Okay - maybe I shouldn't have said that - at least a dozen people wanting to see the pix.

Sheesh! How many more are going to ask that I show all?

Hmmm - prestige & cell service - two terms I don't usually associate with each other.

And no, all of you walking hormones - I don't have any pix of venomgirl... yet.

Ok I gotta see the pics......................
    10-23-09 07:57 PM
    Sorry - no Hindu in me.

Did I tell you that I know the iPhone answer & you don't?
    I know u can't really say but my thinking was that the way VZ was going
    after the iphone with this campaign. All hopes of the iphone coming to
    VZ was smashed
    10-23-09 08:01 PM
    I stay because I'm under contract.
    10-23-09 08:16 PM
    Why do we stay with Verizon? It's the network.... No question that Verizon has the best coverage, 3G or otherwise.

Why am I not with them? I left because work issued me with an AT&T phone so I added an iphone to the account at my employee discount.

Why is my wife not with them? When I dropped off the Verizon account that I was the owner of & switched it to my wife's account, the first bill after the change was completely screwed up! When I called to get the bill corrected, the rep I spoke to didn't want to help me (first time that ever happened to me with Verizon. They are usually exceptionally great when it comes to customer service), when I asked to speak to a manager the rep I was speaking to LIED and said there wasn't one on duty. When I said I doubted it he said it happens all the time and I should call back tomorrow (not later on or that he'd have one call me later). I immediately hung up the phone and went to apple and got my wife an iPhone too.

Verizon's service is great but if/when you leave you are probably going to have an issue with your final bill. This is true with FIOS too. Just a word of advice, read your finial bill carefully.
    10-23-09 08:26 PM
    yay it's almost time for my month raping! i'm getting stoked!!
    11-04-09 09:00 AM
    yay it's almost time for my month raping! i'm getting stoked!!
    LOL I have been given way to many warnings LOL
    I won't go there cuz I know yester is watching...
    11-04-09 09:02 AM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD