11-04-09 09:02 AM
86 1234
tools
    Like I said - see line #2 of post #3.
    U did call it
    10-16-09 07:13 PM
    Vzw is the best thats all there is to it.
    10-21-09 11:42 AM
    The ONLY problem i have with VZW is the stupid balance issue. To buy a new phone i have to have a zero balance and have my father present. Stupid right, i wanna GIVE YOU more money and be locked in for another 2 years but no cuz you billed him yesterday and its not due for another 2 weeks when he normally will pay it noooo, no new phone.
    10-21-09 11:57 AM
    The ONLY problem i have with VZW is the stupid balance issue. To buy a new phone i have to have a zero balance and have my father present. Stupid right, i wanna GIVE YOU more money and be locked in for another 2 years but no cuz you billed him yesterday and its not due for another 2 weeks when he normally will pay it noooo, no new phone.
    See thats another reason I love VZ because my child cant go in and just charge whatever they want to my account.
    No relation.
    10-21-09 12:38 PM
    See thats another reason I love VZ because my child cant go in and just charge whatever they want to my account.
    No relation.
    And another reason to pay your bill on time & keep good credit. Zero balance requirements usually means bad credit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 01:12 PM
    That too...........
    10-21-09 01:35 PM
    Also because I like the feeling of the best provider raping me.
    10-21-09 01:51 PM
    Also because I like the feeling of the best provider raping me.
    Every month on a regular basis
    10-21-09 02:11 PM
    Every month on a regular basis
    I always look forward to it...its feels so good!
    10-21-09 02:14 PM
    I always look forward to it...its feels so good!
    I wouldn't be able to go a whole month with out it!
    10-21-09 02:45 PM
    I wouldn't be able to go a whole month with out it!
    I sometimes wish it was a couple times a month and not just once...I love the feeling of rapage without lube.
    10-21-09 02:49 PM
    U guys must want this one shut down.
    Sick puds real sick puds. But it's no fun without a spanking
    10-21-09 02:52 PM
    I sometimes wish it was a couple times a month and not just once...I love the feeling of rapage without lube.
    I try to go over my minutes every month so I can feel the pain on a more regular basis
    10-21-09 02:54 PM
    U guys must want this one shut down.
    Sick puds real sick puds. But it's no fun without a spanking
    Spanking makes it even better...and dont forget about the choking...that is my favorite part. mmm I can feel it now!
    I try to go over my minutes every month so I can feel the pain on a more regular basis
    I can't ever seem to go over my mins, data, sms or email. Darn you unlimited!!!
    10-21-09 03:05 PM
    I love me some beatins
    10-21-09 03:07 PM
    Sick puppies. Very sick & disturbed.

10-21-09 03:59 PM
    Why do you stay with VZW? Because we'll send Johnny and Guido to have a word wich yous if yous decide to leave.

10-21-09 08:07 PM
    Well, to be honest, I'm on an employee account. 50% off service. That's great. Since we have to deal with employee services, I can't comment to much on CS because I haven't had any problems with anything since I've been with VZ;4/08. Got on emp. account on 6/08. Got my Berry 2/09 and I haven't had any issues with it. NONE! In fact, I called 611 a couple of times just to say hello for the heck of it. So, given those facts, VZ is alright with me. It's just an extra that I'm able to demo devices (thanks to my roommate; she works for VZ) for 45 days. (Haven't gotten the Tour yet; it's still too hot) and we can upgrade every 10 months. So I can't complain much of nothing but overall for me, my service and my beloved 8130 have been flawless. Very happy VZW customer.
    10-21-09 09:49 PM
    coverage... simple...
    10-21-09 09:52 PM
    (Haven't gotten the Tour yet; it's still too hot)
    You're kidding, right? There is a huge surplus of the things.

10-21-09 10:40 PM
    50% off my bill, new phones at the 2 year contract price or cheaper, and I get to wear dress clothes.
    Last edited by Krynj; 10-22-09 at 08:03 AM.
    10-22-09 07:58 AM
    [QUOTE=TrendyProfessional1;3833984]As for myself I have been with VZW 6/7 yrs.[QUOTE]

I've been with VZW since it was Bell Atlantic Mobile in 1994? That year is a little off.

Simple answer is, it works.

For the longest time, my father & I had VZW, my mother had AT&T. I still don't know why. But, it was amazing the places you'd be where our phones would work and hers didn't, despite having "full bars" displaying on her phone.

I recognize I pay more for my VZW service, but I get working service everywhere I go, it works, it works, it works.

Oh, and I switched my mom over from AT&T to VZW. Now her phone works everywhere, and she's upset she didn't switch earlier.

My aunt switched from T-Mobile to VZW and couldn't BELIEVE the difference.

You hear these stories all the time.

So there you go
    10-23-09 08:58 AM
    [QUOTE=ericsmcdonald;3890113][QUOTE=TrendyProfessional1;3833984]As for myself I have been with VZW 6/7 yrs.

I've been with VZW since it was Bell Atlantic Mobile in 1994? That year is a little off.

Simple answer is, it works.

For the longest time, my father & I had VZW, my mother had AT&T. I still don't know why. But, it was amazing the places you'd be where our phones would work and hers didn't, despite having "full bars" displaying on her phone.

I recognize I pay more for my VZW service, but I get working service everywhere I go, it works, it works, it works.

Oh, and I switched my mom over from AT&T to VZW. Now her phone works everywhere, and she's upset she didn't switch earlier.

My aunt switched from T-Mobile to VZW and couldn't BELIEVE the difference.

You hear these stories all the time.

So there you go
    1994 Wow!!!!!!!!!!
    10-23-09 11:13 AM

1994 Wow!!!!!!!!!!
    Dang that dude is OLDDDDDDD!
    10-23-09 11:14 AM
    Srsly I was 6 in 1994...
    10-23-09 11:50 AM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD