11-04-09 09:02 AM
86 123 ...
tools
    As for myself I have been with VZW 6/7 yrs.
    No problem with billing and when it's time or close
    to your upgrade they will work with you to get your new
    phone. Plus with the promise of their new LTE coming
    up I wanna see what its all about.
    Also I had a situation where my son went way over on his
    texting. The CS rep redid my plan in the middle of my billing cycle
    so it wouldnt cost me an arm and a leg. CS has been pretty
    good to me. I like the known don't wanna deal with the unknown.
    Plus I have heard situations where in other departments AT&T
    can't get their billing right; and it has me thinking it may carry
    over in to their cell phone dept.
    Overall my coverage is good here on the Aest Coast. L.A.
    10-16-09 11:10 AM
    coverage, coverage, coverage....and when there is a billing issue, they correct it.

oh and coverage...
    10-16-09 11:11 AM
    I have many reason - 1 I cannot talk about.

With that said this will turn into war after and be closed. This is my prediction

Hope not though.
    10-16-09 11:12 AM
    I stay with VZW because of their CS. 20 months ago my daughter was born, and I had a Motorola Q. My Q started going haywire on me and I was not happy with it at all anymore. I was 4 months from my NE2 and decided to just go in and see what they could do for me, I expected maybe a new Q, I had insurance. I told the rep that my wife and I just had a baby girl 5 weeks early and she was in the hospital. My phone was my only way to email/text/twitter/ and basically stay in contact with my family. Instead of offering me a replacement the rep asked me if I just wanted a new phone. I asked her if It was too early, and she said yes, but they want to help. So I got a 8130 and was introduced to the wonderful world of BlackBerry. I have now upgraded to a Tour and again our experience with VZW has been nothing but great. I will keep them as long as they keep treating me right.
    10-16-09 11:45 AM
    As for myself I have been with VZW 6/7 yrs. No problem with billing and when it's time or close to your upgrade they will work with you to get your new phone. Plus with the promise of their new LTE coming up I wanna see what its all about. Also I had a situation where my son went way over on his texting. The CS rep redid my plan in the middle of my billing cycle so it wouldnt cost me an arm and a leg. CS has been pretty good to me.

I like the known don't wanna deal with the unknown. Plus I have heard situations where in other departments AT&T can't get their billing right; and it has me thinking it may carry over in to their cell phone dept. Overall my coverage is good here on the Aest Coast. L.A.

Much better.

I stay because Im on an employee line, and get a nice little discount. I left USCC back in the day(5 years ago now) because I wanted the OG V. Sweet phone/ Self Defense device.
    10-16-09 11:52 AM
    Why do these threads start?
    10-16-09 11:56 AM
    Why do these threads start?
    Why do you post in them?
    10-16-09 11:57 AM
    Why do you post in them?
    Funny, run along boy.

A different variation of this same thread pops up all too often and then it turns into a pissing contest, becomes 12 pages long and ultimately gets closed. The OP always knows what he is starting but yet they do it anyways.
    10-16-09 12:00 PM
    its true there's no point some troll from sprint/tmo will come in and start bs we've all seen it i think
    10-16-09 12:07 PM
    service & csr!
    10-16-09 12:07 PM
    I'll chime in as well on this topic. I've been with VZW since 2006. Prior to 1995 I had Airtouch (some know the history) and when I arrived in Florida I had choice between Bell South and AT&T. I selected AT&T and had no major problems with them.

From there I switched to Sprint and the only problem I had with them was CS and one major incident that will forever change my opinion of Sprint. I left Sprint and returned to what was now CINGULAR. Now keep in mind at this time I hadn't discovered that Verizon was on the horizon and that it included AIRTOUCH. Also, by this time CINGULAR was being switched to AT&T and that was when CINGULAR in my opinion started to go down. Once I realized Verizon was in my market, I paid ETF (2 lines) and without any idea if Verizon was going to be any good, I made the switch just because of my original loyalty of AIRTOUCH.

I jumped over to Verizon on Black Friday 2006 and while it has its shortcomings, as long as it has the coverage and the willingness to keep the coverage, they got me. Now that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    10-16-09 12:12 PM
    Its all about drama!
    I guess soap operas arent the thing anymore.
    10-16-09 12:12 PM
    I have many reason - 1 I cannot talk about.

With that said this will turn into war after and be closed. This is my prediction

Hope not though.
    Perhaps 50% off your bill? lol
    10-16-09 12:23 PM
    The reason I started the thread is sometimes especially as of late I considered switching to another carrier. But then I decided to stay.
    I just really wanted to hear why the other VZ customers choose with
    them. Not trying to start a pissing contest. I just value the opinions
    of the; well most of the people on this site.
    So please pardon me for starting another Why do we love VZW thread.
    Good Night Now
    10-16-09 12:29 PM
    Its all about drama!
    I guess soap operas arent the thing anymore.
    Please go back to your old avatar........
    It fit Heather sooooooo well
    10-16-09 12:30 PM
    Coverage and customer service. I've heard horrible CS stories from other carriers and CS has always been great to me on VZW honoring early upgrades and such. I wish they had better phone selection at times, but that's not really their fault being that a lot of the phones I wanted to try were GSM. I would never switch carriers for a phone, though. Maybe if I was on another network switching TO VZW, but wouldn't go away from them
    10-16-09 12:33 PM
    Defiantly coverage. At least her in NJ I don't think I have ever been outside and not had coverage. Even in the middle of the woods or pinelands.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 12:45 PM
    Perhaps 50% off your bill? lol
    I plead the 5th.
    10-16-09 01:14 PM
    Overall my coverage is good here on the Aest Coast. L.A.
    I stay because VZW doesn't discriminate against people on the Aest Coast.

Other carriers don't recognize those poor people exist.
    10-16-09 01:18 PM
    Funny, run along boy.

A different variation of this same thread pops up all too often and then it turns into a pissing contest, becomes 12 pages long and ultimately gets closed. The OP always knows what he is starting but yet they do it anyways.
    Wow, because I have never been on another forum where the same questions get asked all the time. When it starts to bother me, I stop opening up the threads that look like the same topic, Junior.
    10-16-09 02:05 PM
    Settle it down ladies...
    10-16-09 03:02 PM
    It is turning into a pissing contest; I promise to never start a thread like this again. I hate flames on my rear
    10-16-09 03:11 PM
    I stay because VZW doesn't discriminate against people on the Aest Coast.

Other carriers don't recognize those poor people exist.
    You're close enough; we're practically homies
    10-16-09 03:22 PM
    watch the rabbit punches and low blows...I want a good clean fight!
    10-16-09 03:36 PM
    Like I said - see line #2 of post #3.
    10-16-09 03:52 PM
86 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD