08-11-09 08:24 AM
55 123
tools
    I don't know how Verizon's prices compare to anyone else's. I have read on these forums that Verizon is the most expensive of them all. BUT for me, it's also the one that works the best of them all.
    I share your sentiments but the price diff is small. AT&T is lockstep with Verizon. We are talking a literally a penny difference here and there with AT&T taking your extra penny. Sprint is cheaper as it should be. Cheaper service should cost less. Tmobile isn't bad and saves a few bucks if you can get signal and you don't mind a 2g network which is why they are cheaper. So don't believe it all. Verizon and AT&T both are the most expensive. There is a reason for Verizon pricing but AT&T has no excuse.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 09:04 PM
    Verizon rocks because I can get data and phone service in the Northwoods of Wisconsin.

Verizon sucks because I can't get service in my outhouse though.
    08-10-09 11:02 PM
    Lmfao @ no service in your outhouse.....nice!

08-11-09 12:01 AM
    VZW sucks cause they don't just give you a new brand new phone when your 14 year old dropped her pink pearl in her caramel frappacino with extra extra whip.
    That's what insurance is for. If you get into an accident and total your car, you think the car dealer is just going to give you a new car? Um, no.

when they won't give you a network extender when you dropped a call in your basement ..
    Can't help you there. I don't get service in my bathroom.....not that I want to talk to anyone while dropping the kids off at the pool.

when they can't just print out your contact numbers for all your clients when you never backed them up on your desk top manager. Guess you never figured you would lose your blackberry..
    This reminds me of my favorite quote of all time:
    "Failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part"

like that .. etc etc etc .. on and on.. that's why verizon sucks
    [/QUOTE]

You're right.....Verizon sucks because they won't help their customers with PEBKEC issues.
    08-11-09 06:35 AM
    Hey Lee - I believe she already knew all of that. It looks like she wrote that to poke fun at the complainers.

08-11-09 08:24 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD